PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lock out..

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Do not understand this at all.. the NHL had regained momentum and most of its former glory and now this.

I do not understand why both sides would take such a risk, again???

i dont get it either...its a shame.

i am so sick and tired of this lockout bull*****. nfl then the nba then the nfl refs and now hockey. i was really looking forward to bruins hockey. :mad::mad:

Agreed, lose lose.

I was looking forward to going to my first Bruins game in December at the garden but its not looking good now.

i am so sick and tired of this lockout bull*****. nfl then the nba then the nfl refs and now hockey. i was really looking forward to bruins hockey. :mad::mad:
You and me both insano. Given the sanitation of the NFL in recent years, I was looking forward to seeing some tough and fast Bruins play this coming season.

You and me both insano. Given the sanitation of the NFL in recent years, I was looking forward to seeing some tough and fast Bruins play this coming season.
the bruins have such a good team to. what a waste. leave it to jeremy Jacobs to be pushing the lock out while his team is a strong contender for the cup. where is robert kraft when you need him.

I've had enough of the lock out now.

Do not understand this at all.. the NHL had regained momentum and most of its former glory and now this.

I do not understand why both sides would take such a risk, again???

they know fans will come back, and they will

fans forget pretty fast , they just want to watch their game

like people in general, they will come back to anything that screws them over, if it's a good product and they miss it, and that void can't be filled by another similarly good product (ie another pro hockey league with all the same established history and star players)

how does this lock out effect Tim Thomas sitting out a year. If the entire season is lost, does he lose that year of his contract? Where does he stand with his contract wrt the Bruins?

It's going to be a long winter and even longer spring with only the NBA (brought to you by the Double Dribble) and the Dead Sox.

It's going to be a long winter and even longer spring with only the NBA (brought to you by the Double Dribble) and the Dead Sox.

I hate the NBA. I was excited to watch the Celtic on opening night and i shut it off after the first quarter. I love the Celtics, but the game and NBA have become such a joke. fouls called virtually every time down the court and there are very few honorable players these days. Just a very bad product

all these meetings are killing me just get something done please!!!

Sad thing is there are only a few cities/country left that care. Boston,Chicago, New York, Philly, Detroit and Canada.

This deal would of been done had the NHL been backed by a real network. If this lockout was put front and center to the public eye, people would see what slime balls the owners are. The players union gave up just about every demand. They look pathetic and beaten. What else do the owners want?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back