PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's Mock Draft Together by Board Consensus

OK, let the sim run to our next pick #96. We have two trade offers.'=
View attachment 31623 View attachment 31624

And this is the top of the board.
View attachment 31622
Any thoughts? Position groups you'd like to see?
Take the Tampa bay trade offer. Moving up to the 5th is a nice deal for just moving down 2 slots.

Then again it doesn't affect this year's draft so just take the best player available makes sense.

In this case I would just take Levi Onwurzurike. He's got a lot of upside and he flashed dominance at the Senior Bowl. You can never have enough good atheltic 300+ lb Defensive linemen.

Wait Dyami Brown is there at #95? Well then just draft him. Simms absolutely loves the kid. Pats will need to give their new QB a shiny weapon.
The Kid averaged 1k yards per season with 20 yards per catch in consecutive seasons for NC. Big Play receiver 6'1 and explosive speed.

OK, I've drafted WR Dyami Brown. Letting the draft go to our next pick at #109, with more picks looming at #120 and #122. Here's the top of the draft board:

Capture.PNG
No trade offers for this pick.

OK, I've drafted WR Dyami Brown. Letting the draft go to our next pick at #109, with more picks looming at #120 and #122. Here's the top of the draft board:

View attachment 31725
No trade offers for this pick.
Hudson or Christensen imo

I'm up for an OL at this point. The top of the available OLs are

OT James Hudson
OT Adrian Ealy
OT Brady Christensen
G Ben Cleveland
G Royce Newman
G Aaron Banks
C Trey Hill
C Drake Jackson
C Michael Menet

I agree. OL is the way to go considering there's an abundance of talent here. Pats strength is dependent on reloading that OL.

If you want an athletic tackle who is a little bit raw but could slot into LT, then Hudson is the pick who could eventually see play if Wynn continues to be injury prone..
If you want a powerful 'mauler' type RT then I'd go with Ealy to replace Cannon.
Both look good, just depends on what you feel is the bigger need or better fit.

I agree. OL is the way to go considering there's an abundance of talent here. Pats strength is dependent on reloading that OL.

If you want an athletic tackle who is a little bit raw but could slot into LT, then Hudson is the pick who could eventually see play if Wynn continues to be injury prone..
If you want a powerful 'mauler' type RT then I'd go with Ealy to replace Cannon.
Both look good, just depends on what you feel is the bigger need or better fit.
Prefer Hudson personally, wonder if NE is interested

Alright then sounds like the guy is Hudson.
I'll throw in my vote for Hudson since I feel like he is one of the two best OL prospects at this point and Wynn hasn't shown the ability to stay healthy yet.

Slam is the only one here worth a tinkers damn at picking...he got 2...the rest of us suck at this...LOL

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back