PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's do Bledsoe a favor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gon_Trevil

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
...and bring him in for a workout. I don't want us to sign him, but if we feign some interest there's a chance other teams will react by showing interest as well. Kinda like pimping up an unattractive friend who is past her prime, because she's been your neighbor since childhood and you want her to do well.

...and bring him in for a workout. I don't want us to sign him, but if we feign some interest there's a chance other teams will react by showing interest as well. Kinda like pimping up an unattractive friend who is past her prime, because she's been your neighbor since childhood and you want her to do well.

screw 2007 Bledsoe

1995~96 Bledsoe was cool

2001+ Bledose sucks

I think it would be an insult to be bring him in for a workout.

I am sure his buddy Parcells will make some calls around the league and find him a few work outs, eventually a job. I hope this isn't the way Bledsoe goes out. A stand up guy like Drew deserves better than that. No doubt that he will be taking a massive pay cut and will likely see some bench time.

screw 2007 Bledsoe

1995~96 Bledsoe was cool

2001+ Bledose sucks

a little two faced there. I do and always will like Drew for what he did for this franchise between 93-2002.

as for bringing him in to pimp him up I think we have more important things to do with our time.

Lets all buy a Mo Lewis Jersey and chase him.

a little two faced there. I do and always will like Drew for what he did for this franchise between 93-2002.

as for bringing him in to pimp him up I think we have more important things to do with our time.

I don't think the Pats bringing in Bledsoe for a workout would help him anyways as some teams might think he's looking for a backup role.

If the Raiders were smart they would sign Bledsoe (who isn't that good but better than what they have) and draft Calvin Johnson. Bledsoe would be fine throwing to Moss and Johnson.

two-faced? how do you figure?

95-96 Bledsoe helped revive the franchise

96~2001 Bledsoe suffered from a sieve OL, rotating OC and his own inadequacies

2001+ Bledsoe played for other teams and whined about how cheated he has been by coaches

just because YOU have Drewbie kneepads doesn't mean we all have them...

Lets all buy a Mo Lewis Jersey and chase him.

I have been trying to get a Mo Lewis jersey for years. I brought extra cash with me for my road trips to New Jersey In hopes of byeing one off someones back. If any one knows where to find one please let me know.

Bledsoe in 2001 was pretty good though, 4359 yards and 24 TDs. 2005 wasn't bad either with 3639 yards and 23 TDs.

Raiders would be better off putting Ken Stabler back there than Bledsoe. If they don't figure out what the heck is wrong with the offensive line, then who ever is back there is going to wish he wasn't. Brooks was successful when he was able to move around in the pocket or get up field. Bledsoe can't do either.

Sorry Bledsoe, hope you find work elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST