PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
source.gif

:)

Hahaha, I love that commercial

Last edited:
I love that commercial
I hate that commercial.

Drinking the wrong beer is reason for the Pit of Misery? Trying to turn your liege on to something you think is great is reason for the Pit of Misery? That lord is so narrow-minded he deserves to be overthrown and tossed into the Pit of Misery along with all his 1% toadies unthinkingly cheering without realizing they too could be thrown into the Pit of Misery at his any whim. It epitomizes everything that is wrong with our hyper-polarized society these days.

the fact that it happens to be for **** beer doesn't help.

I'm hoping that this game will be like the Bengals game from 2014. Things start clicking, issues start to disappear and the team wins convincingly.

I'm hoping that this game will be like the Bengals game from 2014. Things start clicking, issues start to disappear and the team wins convincingly.
I would like to think so too. But given the short turnaround time it will be difficult to fix the issues. They should at least make enough adjustments to get through this game with a win. Next 10 days should be enough to fix most of the issues, if not all of them.

We normally have played well vs. Tampa. Let's hope the trend continues.

From your lips to God's ears...but I'll take a one point win as long as the D shows that it's heading in the right direction and Brady doesn't get sacked or hit 99 times. In other words, I'll be happy with a 14-13 win and a mostly upright Brady.

I hate that commercial.

Drinking the wrong beer is reason for the Pit of Misery? Trying to turn your liege on to something you think is great is reason for the Pit of Misery? That lord is so narrow-minded he deserves to be overthrown and tossed into the Pit of Misery along with all his 1% toadies unthinkingly cheering without realizing they too could be thrown into the Pit of Misery at his any whim. It epitomizes everything that is wrong with our hyper-polarized society these days.

It’s a commecial and it’s meant as a joke. Whether you like the beer is irrelevant. And don’t make this political by criticizing the 1%. Talk about being overly sensitive.

Last edited:
I hate that commercial.

I agree. Bud Light attempting to posture its REAL MAN BEER DRINKING CUSTOMERS from the crummy, prissy, delicate folk who demean themselves by drinking non-macro brews. There's no joke to be found, it's pure tribalism.

I mean that's from a well hydrated Clydesdale right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back