PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Leonard Hankerson waived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres hoping its Hanktime Monday in New England.
Like the kid think he has long term chances

I'm actually hoping that he returns as well, as I always assumed that he was a "futures" signing, being thrown in the spring/summer mix to compete.

I don't see how anyone could've really expected him to contribute anything this late in the season. I'd have been shocked if he had caught 5-10 balls from now until the last game.

we don't take possession of the house til right after the Super Bowl. Doesn't help me this year.

I'm in the same boat, Ross. They're saying mid-February for us, although we're building so I'm assuming an extra couple of weeks.

I've had the Sunday Ticket here in the condo complex for the past few years, even though we aren't allowed to have the dish. I bought a RocketFish adapter for my iPhone, and that enables all content to be viewed through the TV via a USB cable on the other end. This way, I don't have to pay for cable (still need it for the web) AND the Directv. Something to consider with your situation for next year.

I was figuring that Harper will get promoted, and Hankerson could/might be brought back for next week. Time will tell.

Anything is possible will BB in charge. Personally, I don't even speculate on the draft with this team, never mind trades and such. He'll bring in people we never heard of and we'll be cheering them on in a game or two. Some of them even make the Pro Bowl (i.e. Butler).

Chris Harper Signed To Patriots’ Active Roster For Needed Receiver Depth

Read more at: Chris Harper Signed To Patriots' Active Roster For Needed Receiver Depth

Ultimately, this team wins so much, it's hard to argue lineup/draft, players, et al. Decimate this team with injuries and they still win. Whomever they bring in, I give them the benefit of the doubt. And they just keep winning...

Off topic, but anyone got a good place to stream the game tomorrow? I'm stuck with Pittsburgh vs. Baltimore. I would rather be water boarded.
Same here. Figures, Ravens are really a home team for DC. Thankfully there's a Cap Hill bar that serves as rallying point for Pats fans in such circumstances, so I'll just have to have a few beers while watching the game in company of fellow Patriots enthusiasts.

Is it that difficult to send Hankerson deep a few times a game.
If anything to open up things underneath.
If we lose Hankerson due to this craziness Ill be upset.
Hankerson,Dobson,Tyms plus rookies equals interesting camp battles.

I'm in the same boat, Ross. They're saying mid-February for us, although we're building so I'm assuming an extra couple of weeks.

I've had the Sunday Ticket here in the condo complex for the past few years, even though we aren't allowed to have the dish. I bought a RocketFish adapter for my iPhone, and that enables all content to be viewed through the TV via a USB cable on the other end. This way, I don't have to pay for cable (still need it for the web) AND the Directv. Something to consider with your situation for next year.
Sounds like a good setup. I was considering DirecTV regardless of the Sunday Ticket when we move, but they're offering the Ticket for free, so that was just a nice bonus. The cable provider where we are moving is notorious for going out constantly for little or no reason, so I thought it may be wise to go with satellite for the TV.

Anyone ever go to Buffalo Wild Wings for gameday? I'm thinking that might be one of my only options locally to watch the game, besides a crappy stream. I'm in the Scranton area of Pennsylvania.

When will we find out if Hank is claimed and or signing with us or anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes