PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Legit article on why Miami wins the east!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underoath said:
i didn't say you weren't supposed to post in here...i said to stop posting about the Dolphins...it's one thing if you make a legitmit point in ONE thread...but you've posted like 2 or 3...like, seriously, do you honestly think we give a **** on your opinion about the Dolphins...?

and if you say no, then stop posting.

if you say yes, you're an idiot.
great post.like anybody here gives a **** about the dolphins

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I seriously cannot wait till the season is in full swing. If you guys believe that you will walk through this division again, you are in for a rude awakening. Seriously, I want to know how it is you believe this division is all yours. Seriously, enlighten me.
More talent and better coaching.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Yeah we beat Denver and you. A little better in that respect. I don't give a damn who was in that game, when the Pats had their #1 guys in there, they were getting their a**es handed to them.

That's at least the third time you've made this claim. It's no more true now than it was the first two times you made it.

Time of possession was about even, score was tied 7-7, offensive yards were about the same, and Miami's INT was balanced by them giving up a 60+-yard punt return to Andre Davis.

So go ahead and give me ONE *objective* measure by which a reasonable person would say the Pats were "getting their a**es handed to them" in the first quarter of that game.

I don't give a damn who was in that game

I tell you what, when you become a head coach, feel free to put in your third stringers in all 16 games, up until then, shut up.

why do you guys waste your time with gay4ever formely known as aqua4ever .ignore him or **** on him .

haha, i still think it's funny how we were so close to beating Miami with our backups

whats funny is how obsessed gay4ever[aqua4ever]is with what patriots fans think.how pathetic is that :D :D

I'm with Patriotspride on this one; stop F#$%&*G responding to the moron Ballbag4ever's posts so the 18 year old, community college attending, going nowhere in life, teabag loving ***hat will just go the F$%K away like all the rest of the Stooler, Donko, Jests, Jills, Beagles, Carolina Panties fans did when we started to ignore them..............

I'm convinced Agua4Ever has finished surfing for Po rn. He's visited every site and he wanked at all of them. The Patriot's fans are the only thing left to get his juices flowing....I hope he posts here with his pants on.:eek:

Aqua4Ever - You are making some crazy assumptions which means this is not legit man.Please feel free to address my theorys.

1)All the team which dolphin played will have no improvement and even injury and circumstances will repeat itself.
2)Every dolphin player will play at the same level and their will be no improvement or bad things.
3)Non of the players will have injury.
4)The most important thing a starting top qb is good or in his prime for about 8 yrs [from my observation only] i am talking dominating form and historically most of the top qb have played this 8 yr without major breaks and qb great ness for 2-3 yrs .Now you are making an assumption that the qb who is been out for yr and pratically bombed is going to be be back on the 2004 form .I do not know where you go it but when i broke my leg in hockey and took a while to come back i was not my old self for a yr .
5)Pats will have all the same injuries and will play a depleted feild.
6)I think gus is going to look better this season than the new guy and you can save this thread and see it.
7)ricky the pot head was a great runner and even though every team says they can replace a good player overnight it never spans out like that.
8)A qb back from major injury is a liability then a asset ....let take leftwich he made his back up garrad look good when he came back and bombed.
9) I pity the first team that sacks him a few times to rattle his injury as every dolphin fan is going to blame them for their messed up season.

patriotspride said:
oh boy here we go again

I am at work and need some fun :D .Atleast 1 more day till the next motogp qulaifers take place and give me something to talk about in the motogp forums till race day .

"Legit" as in approved by you? :rolleyes:

Hey, remember when the Bills won 6 straight games against crappy competetion to finish 9-7 in 2004? And remember how totally AWESOME they were the next year?

Porco Rosso said:
Hey, remember when the Bills won 6 straight games against crappy competetion to finish 9-7 in 2004? And remember how totally AWESOME they were the next year?

Well there are more than a few differnces pal. All I need to say however, is Daunte Culpepper/ J.P Losman.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
i dont know what the hell im talking about.im addicted to twinkees and i still wet my bed and s uck my thumb
:eek: :eek:

That's pretty much the only place you'll see Miami win the East....in an article. :)

Actually, I'm glad the Fins are getting so much good press this offseason, just gives our boys that added motivation to win it again. We'll see how far Miami has come October 8th.

Last edited by a moderator:
richpats said:
That's pretty much the only place you'll see Miami win the East....in an article. :)

Actually, I'm glad the Fins are getting so much good press this offseason, just gives our boys that added motivation to win it again. We'll see how far Miami has come October 8th.

Actully most of the media is still all up in the Pats jock, especially ESPN. I think Tom Brady may have made a few go arounds with the crew over there if you know what I mean.

But in all seriousness, you're right. We will see October 8. I am 100% confident that our squad will come in there and give you guys the toughest game you'll see all year.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Actully most of the media is still all up in the Pats jock, especially ESPN. I think Tom Brady may have made a few go arounds with the crew over there if you know what I mean.

But in all seriousness, you're right. We will see October 8. I am 100% confident that our squad will come in there and give you guys the toughest game you'll see all year.

Or maybe he just had a few go arounds in Super Bowls. :)

With teams like Denver, Indy and Cincinnati on our schedule (ya know PLAYOFF teams) I think you may be reaching on that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back