Not open for further replies.

JarOfMayo51

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 NFL Picks Grand Champ
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Hopefully this is the catalyst that ends Jeff Fisher's coaching career.

Hopefully this is the catalyst that ends Jeff FIsher's coaching career.
I doubt it. Another 8-8 season should be good enough.

Is there a stat/record for "most distracted team ever"?

Nooooooooo one caaaaareeeesssss....

Schefter says the Rams are playing a regular season game in China in 2018. Yup, new market so let's take a home game away from them and make them play 7000 miles away because Goodell. o_O

Thank goodness the Patriots aren't playing the NFC West in the rotation that year.

Nooooooooo one caaaaareeeesssss....

The people in LA care.

It should be "Noooooooo one aaaaarrrrooooouuunnnddd hhhheeeerrreee cccccaaaarrrreeeeeessss".

The people in LA care.

It should be "Noooooooo one aaaaarrrrooooouuunnnddd hhhheeeerrreee cccccaaaarrrreeeeeessss".
But do they...? I feel like the majority of the people in LA may not be aware of what a football is.

Don't think I can stomach another Hard Knocks. JJ Watt staying after practice and then signing every autograph just seemed staged to me. Oh, and to see and Jeff Fisher "below 500 coach" addressing the team on integrity and the game of football every week makes me want to hurl.

Points of interest, Aaron Donald and Todd Gurley. That's about it. Could care less how the LA fans react after letting two teams slip away. Sunday traffic is already horrific in LA. Can't imagine how much worse it's gonna be for 8 Sunday's this year. Glad the Patriots play in Foxboro for that reason.

Schefter says the Rams are playing a regular season game in China in 2018. Yup, new market so let's take a home game away from them and make them play 7000 miles away because Goodell. o_O

Thank goodness the Patriots aren't playing the NFC West in the rotation that year.
Shhh! Shhh! Don't let Goodell figure that out!

About the only thing in this series that might be worth watching is Todd Gurley (strictly from a fantasy football perspective :D). Other than that, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

The NFL* sure didn't have a problem with a team asking a rookie about his sexual orientation though. More #Integrity at work.

The NFL* sure didn't have a problem with a team asking a rookie about his sexual orientation though. More #Integrity at work.

So the NFL strong armed the Rams into drafting Sam with a promise of not being on Hard Knocks ? That's how I read that. Unbelievable.

So the NFL strong armed the Rams into drafting Sam with a promise of not being on Hard Knocks ? That's how I read that. Unbelievable.
Really though. He was like pick 250 out of 255. Unless they really loved someone that late in the draft that's a small concession to make to avoid the TV show.

This could quite easily be True Detective season 3. Jeff Fisher has that look about him.

Really though. He was like pick 250 out of 255. Unless they really loved someone that late in the draft that's a small concession to make to avoid the TV show.
I didn't mean the Rams were stupid to do it. I meant the NFL looks lame a pathetic for, basically, bribing a team to take him. Or, worded differently, threatening them if they didn't.

See the poll on NFL.com? I showed most of the office today and everyone died laughing. What a joke this one will be and i won't watch one bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes