Kurt Warner- Yet another TapeGate reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
In response to Gregg Williams getting a second chance, via twitter:

“Guys that have gone 2 prison? Failed multiple drug test? Taped practices? All got 2nd chance!”

I guess he missed the part where the "tape" was proven to be a hoax, just like his buddy, Marshall Faulk. It's funny, because if you watch that Super Bowl, the Rams scored every time they were in the red zone at ease; supposedly, the Patriots stole their red zone plays. It was between the 20s where the Pats defense dominated the Rams that game until the fourth quarter.

This guy is becoming comical. For a guy who is quiet and doesn't complain, he sure seems like a whiny loser unable to accept that he choked in one the biggest games of his career.

He's also showed respect for the Patriots and Belichick multiple times.

Who cares what he thinks? If he's still bitter about that Super Bowl, that's his problem.

I don't really blame him for being bitter. I mean, losing in a Superbowl has to hurt big time. Hell, I'm just a fan and I'm still salty as can be about our two Superbowl losses to the New York Frauds.

its one thing to be bitter. its quite another when you continue to reference something that never happened.

Anyone else get super annoyed when it keeps getting brought up on tv? Especially by Warner and Faulk?

Over/under until this thread moves to the practice squad?

Last edited:
Alright I think we got it.....Kurt "Crybaby" Warner will be forever sore a##ed over the Pats beating his azz in 2001.....Do we need a post every time this horse's azz makes another idiotic statement? Move on.....next topic

In response to Gregg Williams getting a second chance, via twitter:

“Guys that have gone 2 prison? Failed multiple drug test? Taped practices? All got 2nd chance!”

I guess he missed the part where the "tape" was proven to be a hoax, just like his buddy, Marshall Faulk. It's funny, because if you watch that Super Bowl, the Rams scored every time they were in the red zone at ease; supposedly, the Patriots stole their red zone plays. It was between the 20s where the Pats defense dominated the Rams that game until the fourth quarter.

This guy is becoming comical. For a guy who is quiet and doesn't complain, he sure seems like a whiny loser unable to accept that he choked in one the biggest games of his career.

Last edited:
Anyone else get super annoyed when it keeps getting brought up on tv? Especially by Warner and Faulk?

I get super annoyed when people have to post threads about the slightest mention of "it".

yes it pisses me off because they dont involve the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots