PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kurt Warner “Tom Brady is at home today”

Status
Not open for further replies.
lJQCAX7.gif

Feels like the Pitt game back in 04-05.
I understand what you are saying, but I’d be lying if I said I have even close to as much confidence in this squad that I did with the beasts of the original dynasty.

I actually watched SB36 over the week. A quarter here and there...

I really have no idea how Kurt Warner survived that game. Tough SOB.

I understand what you are saying, but I’d be lying if I said I have even close to as much confidence in this squad that I did with the beasts of the original dynasty.

Brady’s rainbow to Deion Branch shut that Steelers crowd up and set the tone for that game. I think a big defensive play today for us will do the same.

Feels like the Pitt game back in 04-05.
I'd agree if Mahomes struggled last week like Therapist did against the Jets in the divisional prior to that AFCCG. I'm not having such flashback feelings.

Regards,
Chris

Brady’s rainbow to Deion Branch shut that Steelers crowd up and set the tone for that game. I think a big defensive play today for us will do the same.
That Branch play came on the heels of a 4th down stuff. Those two plays combined dealt a heavy blow early. Love those 10+ point swings.

Regards,
Chris

Of course mariucci followed that with giving Andy reid the coaching edge over Belichick :eek::rolleyes:
They MUST belly laugh the second the camera pans out...

I'd agree if Mahomes struggled last week like Therapist did against the Jets in the divisional prior to that AFCCG. I'm not having such flashback feelings.

Regards,
Chris
Yeah KC is kind of the opposite of the 2004 Steelers

Wasn’t this the game where some clown on Twitter was tweeting at the entire NFL media and the league again and again that Brady was cheating somehow wearing that outfit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back