Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

farn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Loving this OL. The running game is more important than ever this season. Not only does it lead to scoring, but it's giving the D much needed breathers. Onwenu has been a revelation. Wynn, much maligned early on in his career, has been VG.

Elijah

The Tom Brady Of Not Having A Gf
PatsFans.com Supporter
How did Jimmy Nepotism play? I didn't notice him getting pushed around *too* often.

203Pat

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
I was amazed how well they played. Pass pro had a few issues but I think Hoyer was a major part of that but overall they looked great for three backups playing out there. I really love Owenu and Herron looks solid. If Cajuste or Frojolte ever turn into anything that would be a plus as well.

upstater1

Pro Bowl Player
It's looking like Thuney and Cannon will move on after this year.

I sure hope Mason gets back on the field because I worry a little bit about what Belichick might do to a very highly paid guard who is so often injured.

BlueThunder

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Wondering who BB has as competition for Stidham? Any scrap heap QB's available........Hoyer was an embarassment....

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
How did Jimmy Nepotism play? I didn't notice him getting pushed around *too* often.
Yeah even Thanksdad wasn't a complete disaster...certainly better than he played last season (vs Queefs too IIRC).

Of all the negative issues we had last last night, the OL was generally near the bottom of the list...

Status
Not open for further replies.