PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Gets Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Tuggy on his getting off. With the video angle shot, the case was blown. The prosecution shot its load, but there was obviously no reason to keep jerking Kraft around.
Trying too hard. You have to let it come naturally. Maybe give it a little helping hand now and again...

Last edited:
I'm sure he felt great relief at getting off. At his age the pressure must be taxing not to mention the increased blood pressure. He probably medicates but that will only take you as far as a medical release will. Still not shocked this tuck and roll was overruled.

At least Kraft got everyone else caught up in the *********** off too!

You've got to hand it to him

The biggest non story since Frank Tomase lied about the "walk through" the day before the SB.

This thread title had to be intentional, right? Oof:p

The biggest non story since Frank Tomase lied about the "walk through" the day before the SB.

How is this comparable to a fake story? Kraft was indeed arrested and went to court.

It cracks me up thinking how much a frugal Kraft ended up up spending for a $45? dollar *.

It cracks me up thinking how much a frugal Kraft ended up up spending for a $45? dollar *.
They actually have an app for at-home massages now called “Soothe.” Kraft may want to give that a shot.

Still cheaper than marriage. Especially marriage followed by divorce.

although hopefully from marriage he’d get more than one hand job.

Still cheaper than marriage. Especially marriage followed by divorce.

although hopefully from marriage he’d get more than one hand job.

True, but so far BB and Bob have managed to stay away from the 2nd marriage trap.

How is this comparable to a fake story? Kraft was indeed arrested and went to court.
True. The g-d Tomase story stands alone in the hall of shame as a complete lie.

I just meant to say that in the grand scheme of things with everything going on in 2020, who cares if an unmarried 74 yo stressed out guy went to a massage parlor for a little physical relief from a non trafficked attendant in a legally operated business.

Well now that this story has climaxed, hopefully it will just go away instead of hanging around and continuing to annoy us. I have an early call in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back