PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft case being heard this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is this all costing both sides?
Truly brings more meaning to the term 'Money Shot'.

Your dad would be proud of you right now. Good boy.
Appreciate that! He doesn’t know I posted this, but I know he’s proud of me regardless.

Happy July 4th

I don't care whether legally he gets off on a technicality if the videos aren't admissable. The dude was seen multiple times going to this parlor and almost all of us would say it was for happy endings. The longer this drags for him it won't help. He's already lost in the public perception. Also he's a total hypocrite given how he folded on the deflategate witch hunt.

Everything you said about his reputation was true the minute the story broke.

However these cops needlessly filmed him naked in a parlor without minimization, publicized his name specifically, and tried to tie it to the much worse crime of sex trafficking. Yeah if I was him I’d break their case too and hold a win over my head

The media sensationalized it once that list contained a famous person’s name. Newsflash: You’re not allowed to prosecute people in secret. Wtf are they supposed to have done??

The police aided and abetted this whole thing.. their need to sensationalize all of this is greater than the need to pursue justice.

FYI evidence is withheld for many rich and famous Americans, and often it is justified as this is what happens to rich and wealthy men.. a world rife with NDA's and justification.

It is not a big deal, the police made it into one and Kraft did not take it lightly..

However these cops needlessly filmed him naked in a parlor without minimization, publicized his name specifically, and tried to tie it to the much worse crime of sex trafficking. Yeah if I was him I’d break their case too and hold a win over my head
Moreover, if they'll do this to a billionaire, how often do they do that to the average Joe (or in this case, the average John?)

Yeah, if I had the power to fight a police abuse of this magnitude I'd take it as a duty to do so, in the name of the guys who can't.

The police aided and abetted this whole thing.. their need to sensationalize all of this is greater than the need to pursue justice.
A famous man was busted with a prostitute. There is literally no way to stop the media from sensationalizing it.
FYI evidence is withheld for many rich and famous Americans, and often it is justified as this is what happens to rich and wealthy men.. a world rife with NDA's and justification.
What are you even talking about here??

LMAO. Needlessly? So the issue is 'filmed' not 'naked'? Robert Kraft is a POS. He engaged in illegal and immoral activities and got caught. Whether or not he was able to buy his way out of a conviction, he is guilty. The NationalFelonsLeague will likely be OK with his behavior. Fans should not. I am not.

Those cops and prosecutors watch Epstein-like sex culture for the rich and famous over decades, and can rarely touch it. That doesn't excuse the behavior here but it might explain some of it. Or as Chris Rock put it about OJ, "Not sayin' he should' done it, but I understand."

LMAO. Needlessly? So the issue is 'filmed' not 'naked'? Robert Kraft is a POS. He engaged in illegal and immoral activities and got caught. Whether or not he was able to buy his way out of a conviction, he is guilty. The NationalFelonsLeague will likely be OK with his behavior. Fans should not. I am not.
Nice to see you find sex between consenting adults immoral. I feel sorry for your poor wife.

Yes needlessly. If you watched any of the oral arguments you would know that they charged people without needing video evidence. However now the police have a bunch of smut videos that they are forced to send out in discovery of random women getting naked and having a regular massage. This is particularly an issue when the main contention of the case was a money transfer which didn’t even happen in the massage room.

I really don’t care if he’s guilty or not. It’s a victimless crime

That's news to me. The statement still stands on its own though.

It’s news to you because when the story broke that’s one of the things the fake news media was pushing. Then it turned out to be untrue but they never covered it or retracted their stories.... Standard operating procedure for modern fake news media.

That's news to me. The statement still stands on its own though.
Kinda doesn't. Since we're talking about abuse of police powers, a snarky comment about defunding the police is exactly the kind of rhetorical overreach that confuses issues and distracts from the fact that individual officers really need to be disciplined over what happened here. And possibly DA personnel as well.

This is not a police problem. This is an idiots-with-badges problem. If you can't distinguish between the two you have no business commenting on police policy.

Your comment has the effect of basically running interference for a corrupt police department and I for one don't really appreciate it.

The solution is neither to defund the police nor to accept the status quo, which your initial post seemed to be implying. The solution is to take the badges away from whoever authorized this illegal surveillance, and whoever didn't refuse a clearly illegal order to carry out the surveillance.

Basically disciplining the police on a case by case basis with an eye towards insuring that the police live up to the ideals most of them believe in anyway. Not as flashy or exciting as making broad statements, but it has the benefit of being the only brand of police reform that has a prayer of working, so there's that.

Last edited:
Kinda doesn't. Since we're talking about abuse of police powers, a snarky comment about defunding the police is exactly the kind of rhetorical overreach that confuses issues and distracts from the fact that individual officers really need to be disciplined over what happened here. And possibly DA personnel as well.

This is not a police problem. This is an idiots-with-badges problem. If you can't distinguish between the two you have no business commenting on police policy.

Your comment has the effect of basically running interference for a corrupt police department and I for one don't really appreciate it.

The solution is neither to defund the police nor to accept the status quo, which your initial post seemed to be implying. The solution is to take the badges away from whoever authorized this illegal surveillance, and whoever didn't refuse a clearly illegal order to carry out the surveillance.

Basically disciplining the police on a case by case basis with an eye towards insuring that the police live up to the ideals most of them believe in anyway. Not as flashy or exciting as making broad statements, but it has the benefit of being the only brand of police reform that has a prayer of working, so there's that.
billy_madison.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back