Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Will Robert Kraft be the ringleader in an action to depose Goodell as NFL Commissioner?

• Yes, I agree with Kornheiser. Kraft is biding his time but will take out Goodell down the road.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, Kraft won't take down Commissioner Goodell. <Insert Your Reason Why>

Votes: 37 97.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How?

I don't see how this is a step in a master plan. Not enough owners have been wronged that he'll have the needed support.

Kornheiser is a Kornhole. He wouldn't know his own ass if it spit out his head, which has been in fact, up it, for many years. The f'n media haven't spouted enough BS about the Pats already?:rolleyes:

Fantasyland stuff. So RK thinks starting a coup means strengthening your enemy? Because that's what happened yesterday. The worst commissioner in the history of pro sports ended the day much stronger than he was when it began thanks to Rollover Bob.

Laughable!! What we saw yesterday was a weak, mousy company boy surrender.
Kraft doesn't have the balls or the mojo to change toilet paper policy in the NFL nevermind take down an incompetent Commish that he continues to cuddle up with.

10+ owners came out in support of Goodell. There will be no coup.
The fact that owners came out in support of Goodell means nothing. Many a coach or manager received the "vote of confidence" shortly before being canned. Same can happen here

The only think we can hang our hat on, for this kind of story to play out, is the strong response after the penalties were handed down, since it doesn't fit with what Kraft came out and said yesterday.

But the (much) more likely explanation is he got to the owners meetings and saw he had no friends, that no one would have supported him if he fought the NFL, so he backed down like a spineless company man.

I'm still hanging my hat on Brady fighting this one all the way to court and we'll see fireworks there, any thoughts of Kraft secretly working to oust Goodell are a pipe dream, Kraft's a gutless liar and when the rubber met the road he was completely unwilling to fight for his team's reputation and legacy, and his GOAT QB's reputation and legacy.

Kornholio thinking something is going to happen is confirmation that the rest of us have it 100% right.

But Kraft likes Goodell, at least more than he likes the Patriots.

I don't think Kraft can do anything until Goodell screws up again, but he might take him down if he has another Ray Rice type fiasco. And knowing Goodell, we are talking months from now.

Kraft isn't going to do anything. If you actually have leverage, or pull, or esteem, or any of those other things that everyone claims he has a ton of, getting crap like Deflategate taken down is what you use it for. The fact that he couldn't even get unprecedentedly harsh punishments for an infraction that didn't even occur lifted means that he has no power and/or doesn't care enough to use it over this.

The best we can hope for is that next time Roger ****s up--and we all know it won't take long--maybe Kraft won't be so dumb as to go out on a limb and support him. Although at this point, even that wouldn't surprise me anymore.

Kraft will be the one leading the ring against Brady and the NFLPA to keep Goodell in office.

HiBall Bob is Goodell's *****. Caving Krafty lies down faster than a $2 whore on pay day

So Kornheiser has an idea great....

01-i-am-the-great-cornholio.jpg

Cornholio is smarter than most of the media guys I have seen on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes