PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Klemm Out Indefinitely Due to Health Reasons

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Belichick said during his press conference on Wednesday that Patriots coach Adrian Klemm will be "out a little while" for health-related reasons.

Hopefully nothing serious and he recovers soon.

Get well soon Adrian. Here's hoping it's just a precautionary thing.

I wouldn't want to be around this team right now either.

Kidding aside, I hope he makes a full recovery. Is there something in the water in Foxboro that's leading to injuries and sicknesses?

I'd lay money on COVID - they canceled his interview yesterday then announced that all other assistants were available by zoom only, made me think it was something potentially contagious

Belichick didn't elaborate, and Billy Yates is expected to take over his duties in his absence.
Yeah.. there is something too this. I hope he will be ok.. but It feels like a sneaky relief of duties.. just IMO..

I wouldn't want to be around this team right now either.

Kidding aside, I hope he makes a full recovery. Is there something in the water in Foxboro that's leading to injuries and sicknesses?
Yeah .. seems fishy to me.. but yes I say the water in Foxborough is definitely contaminated.

Why relief of duties? OL is the only part of the team that is being coached up to actually improve.
Ok. Do you honestly think this O is good? I don't see Any vast improvement. They still are underperforming as they have all season.. again that's my opinion.

Ok. Do you honestly think this O is good? I don't see Any vast improvement. They still are underperforming as they have all season.. again that's my opinion.

good? no......but the OL has been better.......rookie development has seemed decent, the unit is better than it was.....other than LB/DL, not sure any other unit has shown weekly improvement more than OL (kickers aside)

Good? No. But the recent trajectory has been positive. What other part of the team can you say that about? If we were talking about, say, Achord, then your theory of sub rosa relief of duty might hold some water.

Good? No. But the recent trajectory has been positive. What other part of the team can you say that about? If we were talking about, say, Achord, then your theory of sub rosa relief of duty might hold some water.
I get what you're saying.. they have made some slight improvements, but they still are underperforming as they have all season.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back