PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Keep up that Pro Bowl voting - until Dec. 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

JudyPatFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
There's still time to help the Pats players who deserve it get into the Pro Bowl.

Here is an update on which players rank in the top 5 in their position in the voting:

Pro Bowl update: Carter leads DEs - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

Great that Carter has moved up; would like to Wilfork higher than 3rd!

If you vote from the NFL website, you have to keep scrolling down to find Patriots listed. If you vote from the link on Patriots.com, the Pats players are first on the AFC side so it's easier.

Not that one wouldn't consider voting for some other teams' players at a few positions!

Wow, their current standings were better than I thought.

I figured Brady, Welker, and Gronkowski were the only REAL shoe ins.

I'm pleasantly surprised to see other Pats getting some love, although I'm sure a lot has to do with Boston being a high-tech town. How else can you explain Patrick Chung even existing in any Pro Bowl list?

I always vote for Jets players. I want the starting team for the Pro Bowl to be all the Jets players, and for them not to make the playoffs. That would be the most humiliating and spirit crushing experience that franchise and coach could have.

I'm thinking Matthew Slater for Safety... :bricks:

Wilfork only third is bs considering he's having the best year in his career.

Don't care since I don't want any Pats player playing in it;)

I want them to get voted in and then not play that would be much better

The pro bowl is a joke...why bother.

Isn't the Pro Bowl back to Hawaii this year? As such, isn't it again after the Super Bowl? If so, it's reasonable that Pats players could be in the Super Bowl AND the Pro Bowl.

Yes, the Pro Bowl is back to Hawaii but is still on the weekend before the Super Bowl.

NFL.com | Pro Bowl

"The NFL is back in Hawaii for the 2012 Pro Bowl. The annual contest of the AFC and NFC's best will take place Sunday, Jan. 29, 2012 at Aloha Stadium."

I hope the Pats will be in the Super Bowl and will not go to the Pro Bowl, but I think it's still worth voting for them to have the honor.

So are they going to make the people voted in but playing in the Super Bowl fly to the game and wave to the crowd again? Cause that is one hell of a flight to take twice the week before the biggest game of the season.

Wait so Hernandez is the second overall vote getter in the AFC? How awesome would it be for both our TEs to be pro bowlers :cool3: Also props to Carter and everyone else getting votes.

Wait so Hernandez is the second overall vote getter in the AFC? How awesome would it be for both our TEs to be pro bowlers :cool3: Also props to Carter and everyone else getting votes.

He's second for TE's. A quick glance at the list shows 8 Patriots alone ahead of him in the AFC.

Hernandez is very deseving of it when you compare his numbers against other AFC TE's.

Mankins? Mankins? Travesty.

Tebow is 3rd in the voting lmfao.

Time to end the pro bowl..it's a popularity contest and the players don't give a **** about the game anyway. Like i said it's a joke.

Tebow is 3rd in the voting lmfao.

Time to end the pro bowl..it's a popularity contest and the players don't give a **** about the game anyway. Like i said it's a joke.

there is no Manning Rivers is leading the NFL in INT's and he's team sucks after Brady and big ben who is there in the AFC at QB ? Joe Flacco and he's amazing 79 passer rateing, the only QB after big ben and Brady in the AFC with a winning team and ok numbers is Mark Sanchez lol im ok with Tebow as the #3 QB

but yes we all know that the votes are comeing from fantasy football players and Tebow has been puting up a lot of Fantasy points

there is no Manning Rivers is leading the NFL in INT's and he's team sucks after Brady and big ben who is there in the AFC at QB ? Joe Flacco and he's amazing 79 passer rateing, the only QB after big ben and Brady in the AFC with a winning team and ok numbers is Mark Sanchez lol im ok with Tebow as the #3 QB

On NFL.com, the experts have suggested the Red Rifle, Andy Dalton, for the third spot. [At least one also suggested Rapistberger.]

There's still time to help the Pats players who deserve it get into the Pro Bowl.

Here is an update on which players rank in the top 5 in their position in the voting:

Pro Bowl update: Carter leads DEs - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

Great that Carter has moved up; would like to Wilfork higher than 3rd!

If you vote from the NFL website, you have to keep scrolling down to find Patriots listed. If you vote from the link on Patriots.com, the Pats players are first on the AFC side so it's easier.

Not that one wouldn't consider voting for some other teams' players at a few positions!

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote, and vote often.

but yes we all know that the votes are comeing from fantasy football players and Tebow has been puting up a lot of Fantasy points

Oh well..what does it matter...very likely that the steelers or pats are going to the SB. And Brady won't be playing anyway.

So the AFC pro bowl QBs could be like Dalton,Tebow,Sanchez.

What a lineup.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back