Kawika Mitchell: "Hit Tom Brady as much as you can, penalty doesn't matter"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
http://www.wgr550.com/bills/fullstory.php?id=3114

Sounds like Kawika does not care what it takes to get to Brady when he goes up against them twice a season now,Expect late low knee shots from this guy who sees hitting Tom relentlessly the way to beat the Patriots,even if a penalty is sure to come.

This guy might be purposly trying to hurt Brady when they play,I hope the O-line can handle his game plan and its obvious Kawika will look to take TB out.

Last edited:
Re: Kawika Mitchell: "Hit Tom Brady as much as you can,Penalty doesn't matter"

ok, after reading this im all for an RT/RGupgrade, ive always thought it would be them that would get brady killed one day how about shane olivea, hes a decent player, highly regarded i was surprised to see SD waive him

Wow. What a dummy. Any contact he has with Brady will now be open for more scrutiny from the officials. How does saying something like this to a member of the media help your team?

language like that is disheartening, although my saying this shows my naivete...

I love when players imply penalties don't matter. Then they get reamed on yards and blame the refs.

Loser.

Looks like someone might be patrolling the Bills message boards. One of the fans who posted it also said:

"His quote is slightly taken out of context, as he said that you don't want to get penalties, but you that you definitely want to get in his face."

The point is to get in his face. Not to try and injure him or anything. Just get in his face, even if the refs call yet another feather-touch calls on someone for (gasp) laying a finger on Brady.

He's not going to aim at taking Brady out.

Mitchell is a bum, a journeyman at best. This guy can't stay with one team.

Last edited:

WHAT WE NEED TO DO IS RUN THE BALL DOWN THEIR THROATS. HIT HIM IN THE MOUTH A FEW TIMES AND RUN HIM OVER. Then will see how much he'll feel like hitting Brady. We need a big NASTY on our OLine, IMO. A guy who will take guys like this out. I certainly hope that we find one or two of them.

Mitchell should just send Roger Goodell a blank check and tell him to fill out his fine at the end of the season. Nothing like putting a huge bullseye on your back for the referees and league officials. When he is fined thousands and thousands of dollars, I wonder if it will matter then.

Looks like someone might be patrolling the Bills message boards. One of the fans who posted it also said:

"His quote is slightly taken out of context, as he said that you don't want to get penalties, but you that you definitely want to get in his face."

The point is to get in his face. Not to try and injure him or anything. Just get in his face, even if the refs call yet another feather-touch calls on someone for (gasp) laying a finger on Brady.

So some Bills fan is INTERPRETING what he said...sounds like spin to me..NOW he will be looked at a LOT closer..smart guy!!

So some Bills fan is INTERPRETING what he said...sounds like spin to me..NOW he will be looked at a LOT closer..smart guy!!

Or maybe someone listened to the whole thing. He said it was "taken out of context." That probably means the fan heard all of what Mitchell said and didn't just take one quote like the website did. Maybe you should actually read what I wrote instead of assuming what I didn't write.

I agree, run the ball down their throats. Then when they are panting, waiting for more 39, you throw a big TD to 81.

After that, Big Vernon will come on to make Trent Edwards wet himself.

Repeat.

This isn't exactly news. The same strategy applied to Manning as well. There is a difference, however, between wanting to do something and actually doing it. Heck, if Neal isn't injured in the second offensive drive of the game, I don't think they get nearly the pressure they did on Brady.

Or maybe someone listened to the whole thing. He said it was "taken out of context." That probably means the fan heard all of what Mitchell said and didn't just take one quote like the website did. Maybe you should actually read what I wrote instead of assuming what I didn't write.
Reading what you just wrote, above, I see "...maybe ... probably ... Maybe ..."

Since you have no clue as to what you are talking about, MAYBE you should stop correcting those who can read:

"Don’t matter if it’s a penalty."

Well, son, it does matter. A penalty means you did something against the rules, in this case rules designed to protect QBs.

What you and he is saying is correct in a disgusting sort of way. If you want to win by hurting an opponent's key player, then penalties don't matter. As long as you injure the player, you have succeeded.

Trolls are generally lowlife's, people who feel a need to interject themselves where they aren't wanted for the purpose of causing unpleasantness, but people like you who endorse injuring players are truly disgusting.

That's one thing that I was really surprised at last year, was that no one really took a cheap shot at Brady. I kept thinking that someone was going to get frustrated, and really hit him, but it never really happened.

As one of the Eagles players said, that if Buddy Ryan was still coaching those guys would've been chasing Brady off the field after the play was over trying to knock him out. Teams and players were getting straight up embarrassed, and nothing really happened. No blind side corner blitz, no diving at the knee, no shots to the head, etc.

http://www.wgr550.com/bills/fullstory.php?id=3114

Sounds like Kawika does not care what it takes to get to Brady when he goes up against them twice a season now,Expect late low knee shots from this guy who sees hitting Tom relentlessly the way to beat the Patriots,even if a penalty is sure to come.

This guy might be purposly trying to hurt Brady when they play,I hope the O-line can handle his game plan and its obvious Kawika will look to take TB out.

Honestly how is this any worse than BB in the 88 SB looking at his D and saying loud with the NFL films crew right there "ok first play someone go out there and get a 15 yarder" This is from the lips of Diosi who if you remember was on that team

Better he was dumb enough to say this and let the NFL know.

Ahhhh...the day's first apologist!

This isn't exactly news. The same strategy applied to Manning as well. There is a difference, however, between wanting to do something and actually doing it. Heck, if Neal isn't injured in the second offensive drive of the game, I don't think they get nearly the pressure they did on Brady.

Not to mention if Brayd had two good wheels and did not have his sports hernia, the pressure just might not have got there to begin with.....

Oh boy. Another blueprint to beat to Brady cause Kawika Mitchell was solely responsible for the Giant's win and the 4 D lineman had nothing to do with it.:rolleyes: A thought for you Kawika...now that you made it clear how you'll take on Brady, maybe Heath Evans might have a 15 yarder in store for you and thank god the Bills coaching staff has you to give them tips on a team they already know something about. What a piece of sh!t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents