PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just got back home from the game..what a trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Drove out yesterday AM with my good friend..6 hours 20 min to get in. Entire ride out we saw loads of MA plates and people at the rest stops on I90 headed out to the game...lots.

Went to a bar downtown and watched the Cubs game. This AM (Yesterday AM) got to the Pats lot around 8:45 rocking the Pats flag on the car and was surrounded by Pats fans.

10 yard line 7 rows back we were right in the action. Right in front of the Hogan deep TD and his celebration was fantastic.

Stayed till the very end as loads of Pats fans lined up behind the Pats bench..walked out with them and even in game we had Patriots chants going like hell. What a great trip and anyone looking to go to a game in Buffalo...DO IT

7-1 baby!

14925442_10207696671314811_3084160508067672471_n.jpg

That end zone spot looks familiar...

Were you close to where the certain "object" that was thrown on the field? ;)

Lol first thing i thought of as well.

But OP how was the crowd? I read on the bills forum that there were some rude fans. Bills on bills so i was curious how you guys were treated, sounds like u had fun so hopefully that lart went well too!

That end zone spot looks familiar...

Were you close to where the certain "object" that was thrown on the field? ;)

Next time I hear about "object-oriented interfaces" it's going to be hard to keep a straight face.

I was there too, 5th game for me out in Buffalo. Didn't tailgate because this time I was with the wife (we stayed up on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls on Friday and Saturday). Parked south of the Stadium in someone's yard for $15, they were nice (and his yard was completely empty by the time we got back to car). Sat on the 20 yard line (opposite end of the original poster), 3 rows up. Very close to Patriot's bench, completely surrounded by Pats fans. Gronk looked at us when we started the "69" chant. Ended up on Patriot's snapchat video celebrating a touchdown. We were all confused as to what was going on across the field from us, then got a text with video from a friend showing the bildo incident...we then realized it sat there for the rest of the game against the wall! Overall a great time again...and I raised my "away" record to 7-2!

Drove out yesterday AM with my good friend..6 hours 20 min to get in. Entire ride out we saw loads of MA plates and people at the rest stops on I90 headed out to the game...lots.

Went to a bar downtown and watched the Cubs game. This AM (Yesterday AM) got to the Pats lot around 8:45 rocking the Pats flag on the car and was surrounded by Pats fans.

10 yard line 7 rows back we were right in the action. Right in front of the Hogan deep TD and his celebration was fantastic.

Stayed till the very end as loads of Pats fans lined up behind the Pats bench..walked out with them and even in game we had Patriots chants going like hell. What a great trip and anyone looking to go to a game in Buffalo...DO IT

7-1 baby!

14925442_10207696671314811_3084160508067672471_n.jpg

Thanks for sharing, sounds like a blast. No footage of the bildo?

In his defense, the angle of trajectory looks wrong for him to have been the purpitraitor of that "incident", of course it could always be a "magic bildo" and veer off and to the left......:rolleyes:
No magic, it was a dilderang.

We were all confused as to what was going on across the field from us, then got a text with video from a friend showing the bildo incident...we then realized it sat there for the rest of the game against the wall!

I'm surprised one of the Buffalo Billdo fans didn't snatch it up to use while watching the Pats in the playoffs on a cold snowy night. Fantasizing about the Billdo's winning the AFC East in 2017

I'm surprised one of the Buffalo Billdo fans didn't snatch it up to use while watching the Pats in the playoffs on a cold snowy night. Fantasizing about the Billdo's winning the AFC East in 2017
This is has to be our new nickname for our northern NY foes, the Buffalo Billdos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back