PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just curious - Why's BB wearing Suits all the time now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogansArmy

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I know he has on occasion in past years worn a suit and tie, but seems this year he wearing suit and tie to almost every post-game conference. Just wondering if there's a reason, or something special about this year. Also noticed he seems more talkative too, perhaps he's just mellowing out with age...

Maybe the Commish sent him a message via Kraft:" "If you want less attention directed toward your team's foibles, tell your coach to start honoring the press--and for pete's sake, tell him to wear a suit."

My recollection is he has always done so on the road. Home games have been different.

He looks so uncomfortable - it's quite amusing

we are on to LA

Must be an angle somewhere, maybe they received a letter telling coaches that they can be more casual in the press conferences.

My recollection is he has always done so on the road. Home games have been different.

Pretty sure that it's. It's the traveling clothes so why would he change twice?

Nothing new here.

There was at one time a team dress code for flights... don't know if that's still there...Brady was looking rather dapper as well in that moronic turtle neck/sport coat get up:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I know he has on occasion in past years worn a suit and tie, but seems this year he wearing suit and tie to almost every post-game conference. Just wondering if there's a reason, or something special about this year. Also noticed he seems more talkative too, perhaps he's just mellowing out with age...

Road game. Where have you been for 17 years?

He actually changes into the hobo look right before game time. There are pictures of him walking fields before game in suit-and-tie.

moss-press-conference-e1329371448832.jpg

I still wouldn't describe his sartorial style as great. Sleeves on his sport/suit jackets are too long for starters. Walmart shopper...

Just doing what's best for the team

All suited up for his cabinet position interview post game

I still wouldn't describe his sartorial style as great. Sleeves on his sport/suit jackets are too long for starters. Walmart shopper...
Well, if he just cut the sleeves on his sport/suit jackets, as he does on his sweatshirts, everything would be fine.

It is my understanding that Bill always wears a suit on road games. He just doesn't necessarily have it on during his pressers.

Home games are a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes