PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

June 28 in Pats History: Happy Birthday to Matt Chatham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The draft board would be an easy one to figure out. All A+ grades. After the fact, of course, since he doesn’t really contribute to the draft forum at all before the draft. Actually, all A+ grades with the exception of the Easley selection which, coincidentally, was the last time he was critical of Bill. That was 7 years ago now.
Read my draft analysis from this year's class... or Duke Dawson, or Dustin Woodard, Danny Etling, Ryan Izzo and on and on.... but yeah, Easley was the last time I was critical of BB. Not the year before last when I slammed him for not shoring up the TE position by taking Foster Moreau instead of trading back.

Example after example, Contradiction is a fitting name... pretends to be smart but keeps digging himself a deeper hole.

giphy.gif

If only you could go back and do it again, with what you know now.
That's how you think GM'ing works, that's why you telling us years later who BB should have taken is as worthless as a knuckle in your johnson.

That's how you think GM'ing works, that's why you telling us years later who BB should have taken is as worthless as a knuckle in your johnson.

Ahhh...I see the dumb and dishonest resolution only lasted about five minutes. Already making a dishonest statement and attributing something to me that I've never once said (complaining about a hindsight draft pick decision) because you are very dumb and incapable of remembering who is who within the large ranks of posters who can't stand you.

Ahhh...I see the dumb and dishonest resolution only lasted about five minutes. Already making a dishonest statement and attributing something to me that I've never once said (complaining about a hindsight draft pick decision) because you are very dumb and incapable of remembering who is who within the large ranks of posters who can't stand you.
Negative Nancy's resent me for pointing out what a whiny, entitled, clueless lot they are... that's why you and your buddy chase me around here like jealous ex-girlfriends.

You guys can relax, I'm into chicks. Kontra has even followed me over the other Pat's site I'm pretty sure, he posts under the name Solly. Obsession isn't healthy.

giphy.gif

Now you're backtracking... that's worse than being laughably absurd. Dishonest and dumb is no way to get by.

Lots of small **** energy here. Either way, it seems to have gotten you a few likes on this forum even though you bring very little to the table in any way, so it seems to be working for you.

Read my draft analysis from this year's class... or Duke Dawson, or Dustin Woodard, Danny Etling, Ryan Izzo and on and on.... but yeah, Easley was the last time I was critical of BB. Not the year before last when I slammed him for not shoring up the TE position by taking Foster Moreau instead of trading back.

Okay. I searched the local dumpster and a few trash cans, and I couldn’t find it. Your analysis on this year’s class is probably worthless in general, but especially because none of the players have taken a snap in anger yet. Previous draft class analyses, particularly from before the draft, would be helpful. Go ahead and pull those up.

Example after example, Contradiction is a fitting name... pretends to be smart but keeps digging himself a deeper hole.

giphy.gif

Oh, damn! You were critical about Dawson… and ETLING!? You really took a chance on those two. Feel free to quote those posts. I’m sure they’re in the same top secret location as the post I supposedly made where I said “everything about the Patriots aside from Brady sucks.” I’m still awaiting that gem as well. Irony, writ large.

Last edited:
Negative Nancy's resent me for pointing out what a whiny, entitled, clueless lot they are... that's why you and your buddy chase me around here like jealous ex-girlfriends.

You guys can relax, I'm into chicks. Kontra has even followed me over the other Pat's site I'm pretty sure, he posts under the name Solly. Obsession isn't healthy.

giphy.gif
Given your constant anger, especially over a tongue-in-cheek happy birthday post, it doesn’t seem too many chicks are into you. Do you want to borrow my shop vac to relieve the pressure?

Live look at Wozzy as he’s getting DP’d…

View attachment 33672
Says the perv who mentions my name unsolicited in a thread I haven’t contributed to, on a forum I haven’t posted to in over a week, and add a post too maybe once a month.

Seems you’re the one who wants to “small ****” me… weird is your obsession with ****’s but whatever… again, I like chicks. Quit chasing me around, it will only break your heart Folly.

Last edited:
Show us where BB and Matt Chatham touched you on this doll?

Baby Enhance GIF

Last edited:
Of all the daily 'Today in Pats History' threads, I never in a million years would have thought that this would be the one that would gain the most traction, and generate the largest number of replies.

Of all the daily 'Today in Pats History' threads, I never in a million years would have thought that this would be the one that would gain the most traction, and generate the largest number of replies.
It’s Pride month, some posters are obsessed with ****s, DP’s and homoeroticism… I guess it’s to be celebrated.

Be you Kontra/Ice_Ice/Bacon, loud and proud… just leave me out of your fantasies.

Love Is Love Gay GIF

Last edited:
C'mon guy you knew what you were doing. I was so close to @ Kontra but I knew he'd smell the chum.

Says the perv who mentions my name unsolicited in a thread I haven’t contributed to, on a forum I haven’t posted to in over a week, and add a post too maybe once a month.

Oh really? I didn’t even notice you were gone. Maybe you should lower that count to zero-per-month. I don’t really think the board needs more of, “bLaRgH iT’z a tEaM gAme.”

Seems you’re the one who wants to “small ****” me… weird is your obsession with ****’s but whatever… again, I like chicks. Quit chasing me around, it will only break your heart Folly.

I mean, if I was gay, you don’t strike me as the kind of guy I would chase. I’m sure with all of this pent up frustration, you’re probably shaped like a beach ball.

Imagine putting on this much of an embarrassing display over a poster wishing you a happy birthday because you remind people of Matt Chatham. Keep it up, though. I’m very amused. Possibly a little aroused.

Jeez, after reading the beginning of this thread I was going to write about how much I enjoyed reading birthday threads of former Patriot players. Then the thread turned into ka ka storm and turned into full blown crap.

I've read Wozzy posts over the years and find him to be knowlegeable. Sure, he has strong opinions but so do most of us. I really feel he knows alot about the game. I'm not as familiar with Kon and others here but I think y'all are pretty knowleagable as well.

Regardless, these PIZZING Contests are juvenile and a fking waste of time.

Jeez, after reading the beginning of this thread I was going to write about how much I enjoyed reading birthday threads of former Patriot players. Then the thread turned into ka ka storm and turned into full blown crap.

I've read Wozzy posts over the years and find him to be knowlegeable. Sure, he has strong opinions but so do most of us. I really feel he knows alot about the game. I'm not as familiar with Kon and others here but I think y'all are pretty knowleagable as well.

Regardless, these PIZZING Contests are juvenile and a fking waste of time.
We definitely have to be better about this stuff as a forum. No finger pointing. All of us need to be better.

It’s a team game.

Embarassed to say I know this dude well because my wife made me watch those 90 day fiance shows.
I don’t watch them. I leave the room and either play with the baby or watch something else. But I always noticed that… what is he? A thumb? Anyway, I always noticed him whenever I would walk by. That show is an abomination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots