PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Julio Jones being traded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not need the Shiny Hood Ornament.

Wouldn’t mind jones being on the team but still don’t want gronk going anywhere

Falcons said it wasn't true he wasn't being traded they just asked him to get a new start on social media.
So we can store this under fake news.

No player in the NFL is more of a match up problem than Gronk.

This. Players have to cheat to defend Gronk. They hold him, they tackle him, and the officials only call it relatively rarely because otherwise there wouldn't be a game to play since it happens every single snap. I don't know where this myth that Gronk is replaceable comes from, other than arrogance and anger that a Patriots player has a personality beyond being a soulless football automaton.

Falcons said it wasn't true he wasn't being traded they just asked him to get a new start on social media.
So we can store this under fake news.

You think someone is intentionally lying about him being traded? Link?

You think someone is intentionally lying about him being traded? Link?
Not lying falcons fans were scared he was being traded when he started blocking everyone on social media unfriending fans and stopped following Falcons and deleted a bunch of photos.
Sounds like Falcons want him to be less socially active

This. Players have to cheat to defend Gronk. They hold him, they tackle him, and the officials only call it relatively rarely because otherwise there wouldn't be a game to play since it happens every single snap. I don't know where this myth that Gronk is replaceable comes from, other than arrogance and anger that a Patriots player has a personality beyond being a soulless football automaton.

The Patriots Way isn't total BS, if he deviates too much, he won't be here, no matter how much talent he has. I'm not saying he has deviated, there is actually no evidence of that. The media is trying to create that impression because he has ridden a dirt bike or some such bs. Frankly I'd be more concerned if he was wrestling.

It's the offseason. People need storylines. I wait for the season to start before putting too much credence in any of them.

Not lying falcons fans were scared he was being traded when he started blocking everyone on social media unfriending fans and stopped following Falcons and deleted a bunch of photos.
I can’t say I followed Jones so I don’t know what he was posting, but the above doesn’t make sense to me. A team would not ask a star player to be *less* socially active when he is showing his team pride and engaging fans.

OK, so not fake news, just wrong.

I'd do that trade in a second. Gronk is fantastic, but these players are all about creating matchup problems and space downfield. Julio is more of a problem when it comes to that. Plus, longevity. Who would you bet will still be playing in 4 years?

Yeah, Gronk isn't a matchup problem.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back