PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Julian Edelman wins SB MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are all those mother****ers who were saying this team had no shot before the regular season was over... **** off
Hah I admit 5 mins after the Gordon news I said it was over but quickly backtracked. AFC field was weak (relatively, defense was bad), you make it to the big game and anybody can win it.

While Jules is certainly deserving the defense holding LA to 3 points was probably the difference maker. But hard to pick just one guy on defense who’s responsible for it.

Edelman always plays big in big games. Even in that pile of crap game against BAL in 2009 he had 2 TDs.

Well deserved

He is such a special player! All heart! Well deserved.

Sorry but it was ****ing Gilmore. Edelman had some decent stats but didn't make a single decisive play or anything, I don't think he even caught the ball on the toichdown drive. Gilmore shut down Cooks and recorded an INT that basically sealed the game. He was the best player on the field. It's a ****ing disgrace that they gave the award to an offensive player in a 13-3 game. Sorry, I love Edelman and he played well vut MVP was ****ing Gilmore.

MVP! MVP! MVP!
Dyh_24aX4AEFc6h.jpg

Sorry but it was ****ing Gilmore. Edelman had some decent stats but didn't make a single decisive play or anything, I don't think he even caught the ball on the toichdown drive. Gilmore shut down Cooks and recorded an INT that basically sealed the game. He was the best player on the field. It's a ****ing disgrace that they gave the award to an offensive player in a 13-3 game. Sorry, I love Edelman and he played well vut MVP was ****ing Gilmore.
Edelman changed field position all night- allowing the D to defend long fields

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back