PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jules Andelman places 100K on Pats vs Bucs SuperBowl

I love the loyalty to his good friend and former team... but this is the kind of bet that leads to retired players burning through their money in five years.

I love the loyalty to his good friend and former team... but this is the kind of bet that leads to retired players burning through their money in five years.

I get where you're coming from but in this case the $100K didn't come from his retirement fund. He did some social media work for Wynn. He split the $100k they were going to pay him between bets on the Pats and Bucs, got decent odds (+340) on the Bucs too. Unlike the OP Wynn pays off on their bets so he stands a decent shot at turning that half of the bet into $170k.

I get where you're coming from but in this case the $100K didn't come from his retirement fund. He did some social media work for Wynn. He split the $100k they were going to pay him between bets on the Pats and Bucs, got decent odds (+340) on the Bucs too. Unlike the OP Wynn pays off on their bets so he stands a decent shot at turning that half of the bet into $170k.

He is betting house money though......

Thank you for the context! Makes me feel better.

He probably also has to place the money down as part of the deal but gets the payoff. I'm not sure I like where NFL gambling is heading. Every platform is going nuts for it.

Would love to Andleman win the bet. He'd get to see Browdy face the Pats in the Superbowl

He should've just given the do-re to -me, I would've made much wiser, ahem, investments...

Last edited:
He probably also has to place the money down as part of the deal but gets the payoff. I'm not sure I like where NFL gambling is heading. Every platform is going nuts for it.
The NFL has been a gambling sewer for decades. But you’re right; it’s getting worse.

The NFL has been a gambling sewer for decades. But you’re right; it’s getting worse.

It's not just the NFL either. Watching an NHL broadcast now, and the announcers are reading promos for the bets you can place IN BETWEEN periods on what will happen the rest of the way. It's always been intertwined with the sports world, but no one even tries to hide it anymore.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back