Judge orders NFL to release what and when they knew about concussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

raduray

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:
Did the NFL hide knowledge of concussion risk from players? The settlement with the players preclude the NFL divulging that information, but not the insurance company potentially left holding the bag is looking to get out of it by showing the NFL was less than truthful. This judge agrees. Of course, the NFL will appeal.

Awesome, interesting case. Why should the insurance company get screwed over by the NFL's settlement!

Make that weasel squirm.

The NFL is now claiming that all of there concussion information was outsourced to Hillary Clinton Bleach Server Services.
No doubt it's already seen bleachbit and hammer treatment. ;-)

345 Park Ave just bought all the paper shredders at Staples

"We've made a lot of progress on concussions and I understand if you don't understand our process..."

"We've made a lot of progress on concussions and I understand if you don't understand our process..."
Aah, but will the judge?

Meanwhile in NFL headquarters......
" Where can I get the bleach bit program to wipe our server? I hear that strategy works pretty well to get rid of evidence..."

Good point.... I already voted !
Gary Johnson although I wish Weld was on the top of the ticket. Total protest vote.
Nah not a protest vote, if we get him to 5℅ it'll become a major party next election.

Fraudger Goodildo isn't worried. His law degree, intelligence and integrity will be on full display... again.

Good point.... I already voted !
Gary Johnson although I wish Weld was on the top of the ticket. Total protest vote.

Dude stop derailing the thread, nobody gives a **** who you decide to waste your vote on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call