Josh Kraft Jets smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Robert Kraft's Son Josh Jokes That Jets' Hall of Fame Is 'Nonexistent'

The son of New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, Josh Kraft, took a major dig at the rival New York Jets during the New England Patriots Charitable Foundation awards Thursday.
According to Rich Thompson of the Boston Herald, Kraft concluded his speech at Gillette Stadium by urging those in attendance to check out the Patriots' Hall of Fame and saying, "It's a lot better than the Jets' Hall of Fame, which is nonexistent."

giphy.gif

LMAO... man, they hate those guys as much as we do. :)

Last edited:
I do so love that sort of stuff, especially when it comes from within the organization like this. :)

It doesn't make much sense to single out the Jetes. They aren't the only team with no Hall Of Fame. I just checked a few teams and I haven't found another. How many NFL teams have their own Halls Of Fame anyway?

It doesn't make much sense to single out the Jetes. They aren't the only team with no Hall Of Fame. I just checked a few teams and I haven't found another. How many NFL teams have their own Halls Of Fame anyway?

If I were to guess, it was only a thought to build one after Kraft was going to expand Gillette from just a stadium into Patriot Place and make an attraction/destination out of the area itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore