PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Josh Gordon is a Different Dude than Last Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady can't throw two balls at a time. This offense is stacked. It's not Fantasy Football.

I'm just messing anyway.

Too many days until the next Pats game.

Brady can't throw two balls at a time. This offense is stacked. It's not Fantasy Football. Brady threw to him 1/2 as many times as he threw to AB. He came out with a great attitude about it in his presser. Let's see AB do that someday. Hopefully AB grows as a human being as much as Josh Gordon has in his time with the Pats.

Yes and didn't Gordon dominate against the Steelers. He played excellent in week1

Love Josh. He is humble and unselfish.

I mentioned this last week after his game 1 presser and it just is obvious from his game 2 presser that it is not a fluke.

Last year, his postgame pressers were hard to watch - - the carefully enforced 3 question limit - - it was obvious the Pats were concerned about how much he could handle. And he was stilted and nervous up there.

It's obvious he is five times more comfortable in his skin these days. It's a great thing to see for the kid. Just on a human level, it is nice to see him like this these days. Good on the Patriots organization for helping him. Nothing is guaranteed, but color me impressed!!!

Been thinking the same thing. He's so much more comfortable in his own skin. Such a victory for him and the team. Keep up the good work, young man.

Definitely a good story.

His troubles started as a very anxious very young man.

He has benefited from treatment, counseling, character coaches, or chaplains.
Josh is benefitting from a personal awakening. All the counseling, coaches & chaplains won’t do a thing without Josh being desperate to change his life.

Willingness comes at a great price and it’s usually paid in pain & suffering. I hope Josh reached that point where he’s sick & tired of being sick & tired

If he has, his life will be better than he ever thought possible. I’m cheering for him 100%

Josh is benefitting from a personal awakening. All the counseling, coaches & chaplains won’t do a thing without Josh being desperate to change his life.

Willingness comes at a great price and it’s usually paid in pain & suffering. I hope Josh reached that point where he’s sick & tired of being sick & tired

If he has, his life will be better than he ever thought possible. I’m cheering for him 100%
True. The fist step in recovery is admitting that you have a problem.
It takes humility to submit to a mentor.

Last edited:
True. The fist step in recovery is admitting that you have a problem.
It take humility to submit to a mentor.
It does. And it takes even more humility to admit you’ve been defeated and surrender

I mentioned this last week after his game 1 presser and it just is obvious from his game 2 presser that it is not a fluke.

Last year, his postgame pressers were hard to watch - - the carefully enforced 3 question limit - - it was obvious the Pats were concerned about how much he could handle. And he was stilted and nervous up there.

It's incredible to watch how he is five times more comfortable in his skin these days. It's a great thing to see for the kid. Just on a human level, it is nice to see him like this these days. Good on the Patriots organization for helping him. Nothing is guaranteed, but color me impressed!!!

I noticed the exact same thing while watching him after Sunday's game. He was composed and very well spoken, as opposed to last year when he looked like he had the worst kind of social anxiety. Good for him. I hope he is now living his best life.

Ahem...dear Pats fans...

main-qimg-4e15926a804d3ae7fdc0998f46fa78ee

I want him to succeed. Beyond the fact that he has out of worldly talent, it seems like his teammates truly care about him.

Sadly, Gordon can’t be counted upon to finish the season. I hope he does. There is a chance he does. But he has very very rarely been able to play an entire year (has he ever ? real question)....

I want him to succeed. Beyond the fact that he has out of worldly talent, it seems like his teammates truly care about him.

Sadly, Gordon can’t be counted upon to finish the season. I hope he does. There is a chance he does. But he has very very rarely been able to play an entire year (has he ever ? real question)....
One Day at a Time....

Sounds cliche & even corny, but that’s the only way. I’ve never seen anyone live 2 days at a time:D:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes