PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

John Dowd in Editorial on CNN: Was Brady Ambushed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! Finally.

Dowd is the guy who did one version of the Pete Rose investigation, right? He's been visible on this for days, but it's good to see him get even more attention.

This is getting epic
giphy.gif

I thought you gentlemen were overreacting. Those are indeed fire.

We are not talking about Mickey from down the road here. We are talking about someone one of the only people in the USA who investigated a similarly high-profile sports "controversy" that was covered as much as the media could back in those days. We are talking about someone who took the time to create a website to further illustrate his points.

Was this article and others spawned after the release of the appeal transcripts because they smell blood? They want to get behind this story?

Anyways it his been a nice turn around in the media lately.

His website http://www.deflategatefacts.com/ is outstanding. There's nothing there that has not been discussed here, but he lays it all out. It's worth a read. It needs to get some publicity.

Looking at the site. I getting a weird suspicion that John Dowd is not a fan of Roger Goodell's. But the tone is subtile. So you gotta look closely to pick it up.

Looking at the site. I getting a weird suspicion that John Dowd is not a fan of Roger Goodell's. But the tone is subtile. So you gotta look closely to pick it up.

Who is ? The yearly boos on Draft night are enough for me to know he's not Santa Claus.

Excellent article. Legit writer with legit background.

That was a great hard hitting piece, and its posted on one of the biggest news outlets in the world.

Last edited:
In a funny role reversal. Mad Dog Russo got into a huge fight with John Dowd because Dowd convicted Pete Rose of being guilty of gambling with no evidence of Rose ever not giving his best effort in every game. And Russo argues that the fact he bet on baseball doesn't matter because Rose gave his all.

http://awfulannouncing.com/the-locker/chris-russo-pisses-off-john-dowd-gets-hung-up-on.html

Funny, I don't see Chris Russo making any distinctions on the fact that Brady crushed the Colts' defense with re-inflated footballs.

Who is ? The yearly boos on Draft night are enough for me to know he's not Santa Claus.

Excellent article. Legit writer with legit background.

I never said it wasn't. I was being sarcastic. John Dowd has been crushing Goodell for weeks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes