PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joe Judge 2023 role clarified

Joe Judge forcefully removed form 1 Patriots place.
season 2 lol GIF by #Impastor

Belichick is going to do it his way until his dismissal. Likely after the upcoming season.

Unless this is a bounce-back year, which is unlikely. But even the Jets are starting to get their act together. The AFC East is tough.
I think a bounceback is likely. A competent offense mixed with more or less the same D (with hopefully some second year leaps from last year) should win them another 3-4 games and a playoff berth at least.

McCourty mentioning how Steve Belichick walked into the defensive backs meeting room day one as their coach and said something along the lines of "Hey guys I have no idea wtf I am doing. My dad just told me I am the coach now." That definitely seems like a bad look that I am sure Bill (and probably Steve) would rather have not had out there.
And to the Krafts running the Patriots as a business it doesn’t sit well. It’s Belichick treating the business as his own. When it’s not.

Tom Brady Sr will be proved a seer. It won’t end well.

And to the Krafts running the Patriots as a business it doesn’t sit well. It’s Belichick treating the business as his own. When it’s not.

It never ends well for anyone anywhere.

I see no problem with Belichick wanting an assistant with some authority. He is comfortable with Judge.

Belichick is going to do it his way until his dismissal. Likely after the upcoming season.

Unless this is a bounce-back year, which is unlikely. But even the Jets are starting to get their act together. The AFC East is tough.
If the Jets manage a trade for Rodgers, it will be the beginning of the end for Bill.

As much as I don’t like Bill, I only would want him gone if the Front Office and Coaching staff cleans house. We should fear the prospect of Bill O’Brien as the next HC. I’d rather have Mayo.

Absolutely insane.

That tweet doesn't really say anything. I'm not in tune with Pats writers being over here in Ohio, so I dunno how credible you all view Bedard.

Patriot fans are totally unaware of how bad the coaching situations are around the league.

The Krafts will be run out on a rail if they blow up Belichick in the middle of this build, because they will almost certainly replace him with someone who is not nearly as competent.

if you think the "Why did they give up on Brady so early?" talk is bad, just imagine what it's going to be like when Sean McVay delivers a 4-12 season for the Patriots (If Belichick gets fired, Mayo isn't being hired, bet on that!)

I see no problem with Belichick wanting an assistant with some authority. He is comfortable with Judge.
judge and authority? How? the dude behaves like he actually achieved something as a coach but the only time he was serviceable was as a ST coach, as a HC we was a total failure, see results with daboll without improving WR at all

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back