PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joe Buck & Troy Aikman

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I don't know if there is a better commentary duo in the NFL than these two guys - what a refreshing change from the ******* Collinsworth that we have to listen to on sunday nights and almost so bad that muting the game is a better option

Buck and Aikman are fantastic commentators and don't overdue it on anything - Aikman is especially good

Its a pleasure to watch the Patriots win AND these two guys running the show on the mike :)

I disagree. Joe Buck adds nothing. The best is Tony Romo and whoever is with him.

I don't know if there is a better commentary duo in the NFL than these two guys - what a refreshing change from the ******* Collinsworth that we have to listen to on sunday nights and almost so bad that muting the game is a better option

Buck and Aikman are fantastic commentators and don't overdue it on anything - Aikman is especially good

Its a pleasure to watch the Patriots win AND these two guys running the show on the mike :)

I totally agree with this. Aikman in particular is outstanding. He brings a great perspective to the game and, unlike almost every other analyst, never gets overdramatic. I could watch a Bills/Bucs game if Buck & Aikman were doing the broadcast.

I'm on the other side of the coin. I find Buck & Aikman horrific. Can't stand Buck's voice or indescribable tone and his nonsensical ad libs. As for Aikman, when he can get a word in, he's dull and boring and his football observations are not that insightful. And both are incessantly repetitive in their observations, particularly when they are trying to bolster a particular team or player in a positive fashion when those of us watching can clearly see that to be foolishness.

Last edited:
Romo is a ****ing loser and it upsets me that we as pat fans need to deal with him the next 20 years.

Buck and aikman definitely the current TV champions

They are fine. One of the better announcing teams in the NFL.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back