PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jimmy G interesting stuff

I think you meant trade Gilly for Jimmy and still draft a QB. However I don’t want to draft a guy just to draft a guy if we can get Mac Jones in the second I’d be all for it.
What about trying to pry Jordan Love from Green Bay?
Jones won’t last to them in the second. If they like him, and want him, they need to go get him. QB is just one of those positions where everyone has to over pay for. Having the 5th year option on a guy you like isn’t too bad either. If they don’t like him, they might be able to get Trask in the 2nd, or a developmental prospect in later rounds. My guess is if they even draft QB it will be 3rd rd or later, unless some guy drops into the second for some reason. I just have a hard time seeing Bill drafting a guy in the 1st.

So your theory is if I ignore the games he wins and only consider the games he loses..........he has a worse record.

How' bout that.

Just because you told yourself that this is true..........doesn't make this expert opinion.
Touche. And Vice Versa. :thumbsup:

Look - you're fixated on a cherry picked piece of information without context. So I also presented a cherry picked piece of information. You clearly are in favor of JimmyG and that's fine. That wasn't my point in all of this

I'll make it simple...JimmyG won't win us a Super Bowl. Isn't that the ultimate goal? or has that changed?

Jimmy might not by himself but a team with him could. Look at that 2018 super bowl team. We didn't win on brady's arm that year. It was all ground and pound and defense

Brady essentially played game manager and made the plays when needed

Jimmy might not by himself but a team with him could. Look at that 2018 super bowl team. We didn't win on brady's arm that year. It was all ground and pound and defense

Brady essentially played game manager and made the plays when needed
fair enough...we can hope thats the case.

I disagree Brady played game manager in 2018. There were two particular games that he struggled (Pitt & SB Rams). He made plays when needed. He def wasn't 2019 Brady.

I'll make it simple...JimmyG won't win us a Super Bowl. Isn't that the ultimate goal? or has that changed?
Well to be fair to Grop, if his HC was a better 4th-quarter play-caller, then he might've won last year's Super Bowl...

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back