PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jim everett vs. Jim rome (hilarious)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankiesfly

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Just being totally bored this morning and looking up football videos and other sports videos, this is what i came across. I figured i would share this video with all you, for the people that never saw it, and for the people who might need a good laugh today. I remember when this first happened and to me its still funnier than ever.

http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/938

Lol. Ok that guy has a death wish. Doe he see how big the other guy is??

I always thought it was an Andy Kaufman moment and a little bit of a put on.

Whoa! I'd heard about it of course but never saw it.
Hularious. Gotta luv the internet.

An aside, Rodney Harrison, I really don't mean the stuff I said here.

It's funny because that moment must have been one of the most humbling of his career. Listening to him over the years I've heard him speak of the incident a few times. Every time he does he says he regretted his arrogance and basically says he deserved it. Do ya think?

He can be a complete jerk at times but I can't deny the good interviews he always seems to get out of the sporting world. He gets alot of Patriots on the show like Vrabel and Mcginnist used to be a regular. I remember one time he had Milloy and Brady hosting the show.

Just being totally bored this morning and looking up football videos and other sports videos, this is what i came across. I figured i would share this video with all you, for the people that never saw it, and for the people who might need a good laugh today. I remember when this first happened and to me its still funnier than ever.

http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/938

I thought it was great until they admitted later it was staged, then it just became lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes