PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets to ring the Bell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it supposed to be 4/1?
Obviously, because nobody will be able to figure out if it's a joke or not.

Me? Well, apparently in less than a month, I'm ready to wince, roll my eyes and think,

"Eeeewwwwww. Thank God we don't have to go through that.

...oh, wait..."

I know, I know, you like f.e.:rolleyes:

Obviously, because nobody will be able to figure out if it's a joke or not.

Me? Well, apparently in less than a month, I'm ready to wince, roll my eyes and think,

"Eeeewwwwww. Thank God we don't have to go through that.

...oh, wait..."

I know, I know, you like f.e.:rolleyes:
Flying Elvis has presided over SIX Super Bowl titles. That's kind of hard to argue against in favor of turning back the clock.

BTW..the Jete are NOT in the running to get Bell...WHY?....I mean, one really needs to ask?

Flying Elvis has presided over SIX Super Bowl titles. That's kind of hard to argue against in favor of turning back the clock.
Wrong and insulting is...wrong and insulting.

Whether it's zero titles or a million titles.

Just lobby Kraft to change the name of the team., which he should have done to begin with.

Wrong and insulting is...wrong and insulting.

Whether it's zero titles or a million titles.

Just lobby Kraft to change the name of the team., which he should have done to begin with.
APF, you're a good dude and I think your heart's in the right place, but, damn -- your obsession with the old logo/uniform and hatred of its replacement is just too much. Most Patriots fans disagree with you but even so, the team still honors Pat Patriot by making new throwback gear available every year. The team's winning identity is linked forever with the current uni/colors/logo. Why not celebrate both?

Warning:
giphy.gif

P.S. Nice guest spot in the SB pregame show for Broadway Joe.

He's mostly not liked on this site, and for us he's one of the bad guys, but in real life he's always been a nice person, accessible to fans. And he definitely deserves to be in the PFHOF.
And the truth of your F.E. hatred had finally been revealed. Your a Jets fan. Lol burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back