PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t Darnold saying the Patriots defense is good but not unstoppable, and the Jets would move the ball against them? That didn’t age well.

BBShDRp.img

"I'm seeing ghosts"

Darnold said that.. 2 picks one terrible fumble. I went from laughing to cringing

@Tunescribe - Opinion on Darnold today? One senseless fumble. Three picks all on him. Overthrows. Underthrows. This may be one of of the worst qb performances I've ever seen.

We broke Darnold.

Haha, BB furious that the Jets got a first down. Even though it was erased by a Jete penalty.

Darnold is easily the worst QB they’ve faced. Nice article by Manish today along the lines of “they haven’t faced a stud QB like this!” while Pom Pomming for a win,

Sam Darnold

a53.gif

Darnold's performance just outdid the butt fumble in pathetic incompetence..

So New York has had quite the sports weekend. Did anything horrible happen to the Knicks?

I have to redownload the Joe and Evan show podcast. Joe was uncharacteristically ebullient about the Jets chances tonight.

Told ya Jets weren't ready to compete vs NE.

But you guys were all worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back