PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if Brady keeps showing his age like he did last night.
I hope Darnit doesn’t die from septic poisoning against the Cowboys. Please, God, spare him. Let him play against the Pats on MNF in front of his septic tanking fan base.

Last edited:
I hope Darnit doesn’t die from septic poisoning against the Eagles. Please, God, spare him. Let him play against the Pats on MNF in front of his septic tanking fan base.

We're vs Dallas this week.

We're vs Dallas this week.
A loss is a loss -- does it really matter who flattens your gonads as long as you're getting what you crave?

Last edited:
My normal go to Las Vegas Insider has yet to post next week's MNF Pats at Jets spread although they have posted all of 10/20 games.
I did find a Mrankings site that has it at Pats -6.
Currently this Sunday's game is -7 for the Cowboys at the Jets.
Both spreads seem low but we will see how Sam I Am does on Sunday.

You mean Spleenboy Darnit? He's going to suck. The stadium will be empty by end of the third quarter.

My normal go to Las Vegas Insider has yet to post next week's MNF Pats at Jets spread although they have posted all of 10/20 games.
I did find a Mrankings site that has it at Pats -6.
Currently this Sunday's game is -7 for the Cowboys at the Jets.

If it’s Pats -6 I will bet my house laying the points. Somewhere in the 9-13 range seems more accurate.

Here is the Jete injury report for Friday (vs. Cowboys on Sunday):

• Head Coach Googly Gaze (credibility crisis) -- probable (full practice on Friday)

• Defensive Coordinator Gregg Bountygator (anger issues/chapped ass) -- probable (full practice on Friday)

• QB Spleenboy Darnit (high school girls/Lego Syndrome) -- probable (full practice on Friday)

• DT Sneezy Quinine (hay fever/stupidity) -- questionable (full practice on Friday)

• WR Robby Anderson (criminal intent) -- probable (full practice on Friday)

• RB Levon Belch (mouth fatigue/sprained lips) -- probable (full practice on Friday)

• DE Henry Anderson (shoulder) — doubtful (did not practice Friday)

• RB Trenton Cannon (foot/ankle) — doubtful (did not practice Friday)

• MLB C.J. Mosley (groin) — doubtful (did not practice Friday)

• LG Kelechi Osemele (shoulder/knee/illness) — doubtful (did not practice Friday)

• CB Nate Hairston (knee) — questionable (limited on Friday)

• WR Josh Bellamy (shoulder) — questionable (limited on Friday)

• OLB Jordan Jenkins (calf) — questionable (limited on Friday)

• WR Demaryius Thomas (hamstring/knee) — questionable (limited on Friday)

• Owner Woody Johnson (cluelessness) -- out (lost somewhere in Britain)

Last edited:
Not if Brady keeps showing his age like he did last night.
Patriots have more wins through week 6, than the Jets will have all season, possibly over the next 2 season.

Patriots have more wins through week 6, than the Jets will have all season, possibly over the next 2 season.
Shhh... In his head next year is the year!!

He's been saying that for last three years. Jete fans are delusional.

Francesca (WFAN in NY) had his personal doctor on (no, not a proctologist) and he indicated that there was no known test to prove the spleen was healthy and that any violent hit could cause the spleen to rupture even at normal size, basically explode. He would have advised Darnit to sit out the year. He felt the Jete Drs had it wrong though likely nothing would occur but the risk of life was too great. 10 minutes later a NY trauma surgeon called in and reinforced all of the above. No known test to show that the spleen had recovered and was healthy. Darnit should be sitting out the year.

It was riveting radio that only Francesca can produce. :rolleyes:

Francesca (WFAN in NY) had his personal doctor on (no, not a proctologist) and he indicated that there was no known test to prove the spleen was healthy and that any violent hit could cause the spleen to rupture even at normal size, basically explode. He would have advised Darnit to sit out the year. He felt the Jete Drs had it wrong though likely nothing would occur but the risk of life was too great. 10 minutes later a NY trauma surgeon called in and reinforced all of the above. No known test to show that the spleen had recovered and was healthy. Darnit should be sitting out the year.

It was riveting radio that only Francesca can produce. :rolleyes:

That's just foolish. Plenty of HS kids get mono and play sports within weeks.

That's just foolish. Plenty of HS kids get mono and play sports within weeks.
No, you're the one being foolish. Adult mononucleosis is a much more dangerous animal. Darnit's immune system likely was compromised BEFORE he contracted the disease and recovery time actually is much longer than Jete doctors are allowing. With Darnit prematurely pressed into service a relapse is looming.

Link: Stages of mononucleosis - Healthtopquestions - HTQ

Quote: "Mononucleosis proceeds in 3 phases. First, a prodrome phase lasting 1-2 weeks with few if any symptoms. Second, an acute phase lasting 2 to 6 weeks during which the affected individual may be very sick with fevers, swollen glands, severe sore throat, and exhaustion. And third, a convalescent phase lasting 2 to 6 months during which the acute symptoms have resolved but the patient suffers from lowered physical & mental energy, endurance, and easy fatiguability."

In fact the Jete have only attained 6 or more straight wins three times in the regular season, 1998 (six), 1986 (nine) and 1974 (six).
This brought back one of my favorite Jete memories...

10-1 Jete, winners of said 9-straight, going into Miami. Paul McGuire boldly predicts the Jete would not win another game that season. Jete finish 10-6.

Regards,
Chris

Last edited:
No, you're the one being foolish. Adult mononucleosis is a much more dangerous animal. Darnit's immune system likely was compromised BEFORE he contracted the disease and recovery time actually is much longer than Jete doctors are allowing. With Darnit prematurely pressed into service a relapse is looming.

Link: Stages of mononucleosis - Healthtopquestions - HTQ

Quote: "Mononucleosis proceeds in 3 phases. First, a prodrome phase lasting 1-2 weeks with few if any symptoms. Second, an acute phase lasting 2 to 6 weeks during which the affected individual may be very sick with fevers, swollen glands, severe sore throat, and exhaustion. And third, a convalescent phase lasting 2 to 6 months during which the acute symptoms have resolved but the patient suffers from lowered physical & mental energy, endurance, and easy fatiguability."

Yes. You're right. I had mono when I was 21. The acute phase wasn't so extreme - fever, swollen glands and weakness -- but the convalescence went on for a long time. I played soccer again after about six months, but I was still having bad days a year later.

Here is the Jete injury report for Friday (vs. Cowboys on Sunday):

• Head Coach Googly Gaze (credibility crisis) -- probable (full practice on Friday)

• Defensive Coordinator Gregg Bountygator (anger issues/chapped ass) -- probable (full practice on Friday)

• QB Spleenboy Darnit (high school girls/Lego Syndrome) -- probable (full practice on Friday)

• DT Sneezy Quinine (hay fever/stupidity) -- questionable (full practice on Friday)

• WR Robby Anderson (criminal intent) -- probable (full practice on Friday)

• RB Levon Belch (mouth fatigue/sprained lips) -- probable (full practice on Friday)

• DE Henry Anderson (shoulder) — doubtful (did not practice Friday)

• RB Trenton Cannon (foot/ankle) — doubtful (did not practice Friday)

• MLB C.J. Mosley (groin) — doubtful (did not practice Friday)

• LG Kelechi Osemele (shoulder/knee/illness) — doubtful (did not practice Friday)

• CB Nate Hairston (knee) — questionable (limited on Friday)

• WR Josh Bellamy (shoulder) — questionable (limited on Friday)

• OLB Jordan Jenkins (calf) — questionable (limited on Friday)

• WR Demaryius Thomas (hamstring/knee) — questionable (limited on Friday)

• Owner Woody Johnson (cluelessness) -- out (lost somewhere in Britain)
Woody Johnson was last seen headed toward Stonehenge, mumbling something about the Druids helping him turn the Jets around.

this JF79 is an unbelievable moron...just day in and day out...always wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong and fatally stupid.

Yes. You're right. I had mono when I was 21. The acute phase wasn't so extreme - fever, swollen glands and weakness -- but the convalescence went on for a long time. I played soccer again after about six months, but I was still having bad days a year later.
Can you imagine playing professional football AT QUARTERBACK just a month after being diagnosed? Not only the physical demands but the mental demands are huge. I think the Jete are pushing Darnit to play too early and don't care about using him up because (A) Gaze never has cared for him to begin with, (B) an incapacitated Darnit will be a convenient excuse for the new regime's disastrous first year and (C) they'll be in position after this debacle of a season to draft a genuine franchise quarterback.

Can you imagine playing professional football AT QUARTERBACK just a month after being diagnosed? Not only the physical demands but the mental demands are huge. I think the Jete are pushing Darnit to play too early and don't care about using him up because (A) Gaze never has cared for him to begin with, (B) an incapacitated Darnit will be a convenient excuse for the new regime's disastrous first year and (C) they'll be in position after this debacle of a season to draft a genuine franchise quarterback.

Yes, it's absolutely no joke. I can remember for the first few weeks I couldn't read a book because I couldn't concentrate for long enough. Of course, that's probably not a problem for a J-E-T-E (you might say, it's already a problem).

And it certainly affects the glands. Just like a kick in the ...

Maybe you'd like to post a picture so that Painfan79 gets the idea?

Woody Johnson was last seen headed toward Stonehenge, mumbling something about the Druids helping him turn the Jets around.
TapHeroes3.jpg

Help has arrived.

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back