PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2016 Edition (Official): Futility Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Fitzpatrick tie or set a record for the number of interceptions by a single QB in one game?

WFAN's Joe Beningo, a huge Jets fan, just ripped the Jets up one side and down the other... going back through coaches into the 80's, even ripping Parcells, claiming Bowles will be gone in two more years, saying he's had it, and can't take it any more. I'll get the audio once they post a link.

Actually, Joe's not a bad guy, but I still have to post this... because... Jets. :D:D
I wanted to hear Joe and Ecvan so bad i wrote it on my hand:( so i wouldn't forget. Unfortionetly my computer at work is locked and i couldn't download the latest flash player.

6 picks

Manish's predictions backfire every time!! now they play arizona/ seattle / pittsburgh.

they will lose all of those games!:D
They might beat Seattle, but will lose the other two. At best the Green Beans are 2-4 after that stretch which should doom their playoff hopes.

They might beat Seattle, but will lose the other two. At best the Green Beans are 2-4 after that stretch which should doom their playoff hopes.

Well the Rats are not so good at football, but one thing the Rats and their fans DO excel at is being totally loathesome.

So they have THAT going for them.

Which is nice.

I'm also getting a little tired of seeing football posts in the Jets Suck thread. They don't belong here.
Sure they do, they just need to display proper perspective through the lens of Jets suckage.

Depending on the standings by then, I might actually be rooting for the Jesters vs PitsDirt.

Yup, Rats may have the worst TE talent in the league.

Sounds like Jenkins has significant personal issues. He'll be a good fit for the rodents though. Some teams build teams, others try to collect talent.

I look at it as more of a mid-term move. If it pays off sooner, great, but no need. Marshall, Decker and Q are good/big enough to make up for a lack of TE.

But yeah we don't have a TE. Not one TE target yet this season I think. So this potentially saves an early draft pick next year.

First things first though. Get the guy on the right path. Then worry about football.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore