Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

BradytoMosstoGronk

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
In SB1's defense, anything other than showering the opponent in praise is akin to trash talk here, outside a few big personalities we've had.

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
In SB1's defense, anything other than showering the opponent in praise is akin to trash talk here, outside a few big personalities we've had.

I mean mostly I think Belichick's stance is that if it isn't helping your cause don't do it. So even something like saying "we got something for him" is probably pretty neutral but why bother saying it?

It's not so much that it's trash talk - Belichick is hardly afraid to do that himself when called for - it's just unnecessary at best.

JayNM

In the Starting Line-Up
That’s not really trash talking lol
It is by our standards... It reveals information from within the gameplan too. I swear that I giggled when I read the headline on Twitter

Was I the only one who thought Jackson might get in trouble for saying this? Like, not playing for a quarter?

But then yeah, this is now the Cam Newton's vocally active New England Patriots and Im all for it

Last edited:

sb1

Pro Bowl Player
Maybe this just reminded me of what Freddie Mitchell said to Rodney Harrison before that Super Bowl and we can all agree that was trash talking. I believe it was the same thing- that he “had something for him”

Status
Not open for further replies.