PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jason Whitlock - "Tom Brady isn't on Aaron Rodger's Level"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CISGS

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I know, I know, I know. I am sorry but Jason Whitlock just drove me completely insane.

"Brady isn't on Aaron's level."
"Brady knows he is not on Aaron's level and never has been"
"Brady realizes Aaron is better."

This is seriously hysterical, next-level trolling.

Cowherd at least said, "Why do we talk about Aaron's hot streaks? Cause he has had 2 in 8 years."

I swear Whitlock was recruited into the CIAs mind-control program and has been brainwashed into saying something either racially-controversial or things everyone on the planet disagrees with.

Lol I've heard more ridiculous stuff some consider AR the GOAT already

It's ridiculous to say Brady isn't on his level. At his best, I think Rodgers plays the position as well as anyone in NFL history. Who cares though? Allen Iverson may have been the best point guard in NBA history at his peak. Randy Moss was way more talented than Jerry Rice. In the end, it's about what you did in the biggest moments and what you accomplished, and how long you sustained greatness for. Your absolute peak is important, but it's the least important of those three.

It's ridiculous to say Brady isn't on his level. At his best, I think Rodgers plays the position as well as anyone in NFL history. Who cares though? Allen Iverson may have been the best point guard in NBA history at his peak. Randy Moss was way more talented than Jerry Rice. In the end, it's about what you did in the biggest moments and what you accomplished, and how long you sustained greatness for. Your absolute peak is important, but it's the least important of those three.

I think when it comes to physical talent, there isn't much of an argument. Rodgers can make plays and passes very few can make. But when it comes to the mental part and the intangibles and the durability and the clutch factor. I'll take Brady's career over anybody's.

well taht right there explains why pats fans get a bad taste in their mouths about rodgers

if the media would just stop being stupid about it, we would be fine, but they need a new golden boy w/o manning and looks like Aaron is it...

they just gotta admit that Brady is their daddy and get it over with

Eh. I disagree with him but at least this is a break from his usual race baiting schtick.

How many times does one have to eat crow before he realizes he full of ****?

Holy cow.

Danny Ainge would get into a zone where he was the (almost) greatest basketball player ever for a game. Danny Ainge is not the greatest basketball player ever and Rodgers is not the greatest QB ever.

Aaron Rodgers vs the Texans last month in GB
20/30 209 2 TD 1 fumble lost.

Brock Osweiler in that same game
22/35 202 2 TD 1 fumble lost.

Texans made Rodgers look like Osweiler in Green Bay.

I know, I know, I know. I am sorry but Jason Whitlock just drove me completely insane.

"Brady isn't on Aaron's level."
"Brady knows he is not on Aaron's level and never has been"
"Brady realizes Aaron is better."

This is seriously hysterical, next-level trolling.

Cowherd at least said, "Why do we talk about Aaron's hot streaks? Cause he has had 2 in 8 years."
Click bait

This is much better this year. Last year the Pats were getting ball washed after beating KC. Not so now. They don't need the extra motivation, but this should bond them even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back