PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jason King Cut - So Who is Getting Signed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill's bringing back Glass I Dowling from retirement to put him in the super bowl to prove a point.

peter-wyngarde-2.jpg

He was past his sell-by date at this point anyway.

And yet, Dorsett is still on the roster?

We are discussing the 90 man roster. Folks like Dorsett and Richards would likely still be on the 60 man roster.

Jason King? Crap, I wanted Jason to be able to play with his brother and King was a key STer.

RB Paul Perkins was just cut by the Giants. Sustained some injury off season. He is 23 and took a screen about 60 yards vs the Vikes. Giants leading rusher at 1 point.

Bolden, Hill and Gillislie fighting for jobs.

Sony, Burkehead, White pretty much locks.

Jason King? Crap, I wanted Jason to be able to play with his brother and King was a key STer.

Not sure if joking. Jason King and Brandon King are definitely not related, and the one who plays ST is still here.

It should be noted that this means James Ferentz is still on the roster.

Ahem.

And will likely remain throughout TC as third string C (someone has to do it;)). After that his NFL journey will likely come to organic end..

I thought John would be the first to go since there is T overload and he took Wynn's #77.
Could be just a temporary pre rookie minicam move and King could be brought back since G position is pretty thin for a 90 roster (with Andrews-Karras-Ferentz 3 TC centers, and just Thuney-Mason-Croston-Bowanko as nominated guards). One of the more interesting things to watch in first week of TC will be which nominated Ts Dante will actually put at T and who will start TC at guard (Wynn, Jelks, Tobin, John - if he makes it to TC)

Last edited:
Does this mean that he is still moving to NBC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes