PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jason Cole:Playoffs put Brady in cranky, intense mood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know.

The final comment by Ochocinco summed it up perfectly.

I've been feeling the same way since the Denver game ended, and I'll be nowhere near the football field on Saturday.

I feel better now. :)

Good, I'm glad that Brady feels that way. Because I will be more than PISSED if they lose. :mad:

Ochocinco: "Tom is on you about the littlest things, that you were a step off where you should be or the angle is wrong or whatever it is. Really, he has me walking on eggshells and I haven’t done that since I was a rookie.”"

Around 11 PM Saturday, we'll know more about whether Brady is turning into an aging Dan Marino.

Last edited:
Around 11 PM Saturday, we'll know more about whether Brady is turning into an aging Dan Marino.

Please. Marino would blame other players for everything and never accept responsibility for his screw-ups. It was never his fault. Brady's harder on himself than anyone else. He expects to be perfect, and he expects it from everyone else, too.

That's leadership, not being a whiny ***** like Marino.

Dear TFB:

Whatever works:rocker:

Please. Marino would blame other players for everything and never accept responsibility for his screw-ups. It was never his fault. Brady's harder on himself than anyone else. He expects to be perfect, and he expects it from everyone else, too.

Privately, Tiquan Underwood and BOB would disagree with you.

But you are right. Danny was perfect.:p

Damn straight. It's called "leadership by example". You don't get to call out others if you haven't been calling out yourself.

Privately, Tiquan Underwood and BOB would disagree with you.

But you are right. Danny was perfect.:p

I don't think they would. Was Tom hard on Tiquan? probably. I bet he was even harder on himself.

Brady needs to get his act together. He's been "cranky" in each of the last two play-off games and it showed when he came out of the tunnel. He clearly was not in it and it showed in his play..

I want Brady to be focused on doing his job and come out loose and relaxed like he did in SB 36. I want to hear about how he took a nap prior to the game..

Brady needs to get his act together. He's been "cranky" in each of the last two play-off games and it showed when he came out of the tunnel. He clearly was not in it and it showed in his play..

I want Brady to be focused on doing his job and come out loose and relaxed like he did in SB 36. I want to hear about how he took a nap prior to the game..

Give me a freakin' break.

2009 team was a lockeroom disaster and no Welker.
2010 had Dline issues, stupid plays by Chung, crap red zone defense and the Jets played perfect.

Brady's demeanor had little to nothing to do with his play.

Last edited:

Absolutely agree. Let BB get uptight and obsessive.

Brady looked really cranky when he threw that horrible pass to Alge Crumpler's hands in the endzone.

I only have a simple request for Brady this week - don't turn over the ball and score plenty of touchdowns.

I only have a simple request for Brady this week - don't turn over the ball and score plenty of touchdowns.

Thats two requests. :D

if you were 4-4 in your last 8 playoff games with 4 loses in a row you would be as well....he is going to be very focused saturday...bad for the broncos

Give me a freakin' break.

2009 team was a lockeroom disaster and no Welker.
2010 had Dline issues, stupid plays by Chung, crap red zone defense and the Jets played perfect.

Brady's demeanor had little to nothing to do with his play.

I don't know what game you watched in 2009, but Brady's attitude was a factor. Trying to blame it on "a lockerroom disaster" when their play of the field was the issue just doesn't make sense.

And missing Welker wasn't the issue as Edelman stepped in and performed amazingly. I'm talking about Brady missing the call on the blocking scheme so that the delayed blitz by Lewis was a clean shot since Maroney had been motioned over to the right to help Vollmer and Connolly. I'm talking about Brady not playing up to his own expectations.

I'm also talking about the interception that Brady threw on the first series of the Jets game. Which took a lot of momentum away from the Pats.

If you think that he played great in either game, fine. We'll agree to differ. But it seems to me that several other people saw what I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes