PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jarvis Green visits the Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish him luck...I would like to keep him as a backup with the injuries this team usually has annually on defense,but if he can do better in the Rockies then more power to him and I thank him for his services here and wish him well whether its in Denver or elsewhere.

It's hard to run a 3-4 if the other team can take either a guard or tackle and can blow your end off the LOS. That's exactly what the Ravens did the entire first half of the playoff game. BB had to put Wilfork at end after halftime. It also didn't look like Green was giving it 100%. The Herald said that he hopes to play a "nickel rusher in a 3-4 scheme." Good luck with that--he had 2 sacks in 2008 and 1 in 2009. He was one of the weak links in the Pats' defense in 2009. Jarvis--you were a decent role player for several years. Thanks for that, and I hope you're able to collect some more NFL paychecks, just as long as Bob Kraft's name isn't on the bottom of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back