PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jarrett Stidham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre a piece of work.

Wanting Brady to do well brings on your butthurt. Not me because Im not an ingrate and appreciate every thing that Brady has done for NE. I was more than ecstatic when Ray Bourque finally won a Stanley Cup in Colorado.

Ragging on about Bradys age of 43 as if it news and his impending injury that will sidetrack his career is sad and pathetic. Like crying disrespect.

More pointless ad hom.

More pointless ad hom.

You post like an emotional teenager, and in case you haven't noticed you're failing at arguing with a half dozen people at the same time.

Fact is Stidham's NFL career is 3 passes, including 1 pass already an INT for a TD. Then he comes in and throws 7 picks in his first 47 throws in training camp, a way higher pick rate than Cam or Hoyer. Stidham blew his chance.

You post like an emotional teenager, and in case you haven't noticed you're failing at arguing with a half dozen people at the same time.

Fact is Stidham's NFL career is 3 passes, including 1 pass already an INT for a TD. Then he comes in and throws 7 picks in his first 47 throws in training camp, a way higher pick rate than Cam or Hoyer. Stidham blew his chance.

What stops you from writing the second paragraph without calling someone an "emotional teenager" first or like the other poster "an ingrate" ? I don't see how @Kasmir is wrong that for some reasons you all have to start your messages with aggressive ad hom ********.

It’s all guesses really. For BB in NE, there are few “tendencies” re: what to do at QB. Most of they playbook has been 1) win lottery 2) realize what you’ve got and fire inherited golden boy 3) most recently... find the time/place to let go.!(3) is a passive step, no doubt... just know when it’s time to quit chasing the memory (many many here assume he pulled that trigger early... at age 43. Sort of like “why her God why her... she was only 108...”

More pointless ad hom.
Ad hom = the truth.

Best not to go around accusing others of not being a fan or that they hope that the Pats lose just because they do not share your opinion and then complain that youre the victim.

Last edited:

There is no reason to bring Cam to NE if Stidham was close to ready. Dante Scar alluded to that fact to expect Stidham "growing pains "way back months prior to camp and the signing of Newton. Scars comment was directly from the horses mouth as far as Im concerned.

Its only Cams job as long as he does his job. Its not like NE is paying Cam millions if he has to sit on the bench and watch Stidham.

More ad hom bullying; what's the point? It reflects poorly on you. And yes, there are several of you ridiculous bullys on this forum. Doesn't impress or deter me at all.

Stidham's 3 passes make a career for you?

I remind you that he had a superb preseason in 2019:

And no matter how many times you repeat the (deliberate) misstatements , Stidham was looking good at the start of camp and got hurt and was taken to the hospital. Chances are that had something to do with his sudden spate of interceptions. Anyone without an agenda would at least allow for that possibility.

"Stidham blew his chance" WTF? You're Bill Belichick?

Ad hom = the truth.

Best not to go around accusing others of not being a fan or that they hope that the Pats lose just because they do not share your opinion and then complain that youre the victim.

Ad Hom is just cyber bullying and an attempt to intimidate and stifle opinions you disagree with. Really is an unfortunate aspect of internet forums.

It's factual that there are a several folks here who simultaneously root for Brady and expect BB to fail. Maybe you're in that group. Maybe you fear the Pats will fail and hope for their success and will be happy to be wrong about Brady >> Belichick. Maybe you won't gloat if you're right. But don't act surprised if many fans here hope you're not right, and will be happy if you're wrong.

There is no reason to bring Cam to NE if Stidham was close to ready. Dante Scar alluded to that fact to expect Stidham "growing pains "way back months prior to camp and the signing of Newton. Scars comment was directly from the horses mouth as far as Im concerned.

Its only Cams job as long as he does his job. Its not like NE is paying Cam millions if he has to sit on the bench and watch Stidham.

Maybe. The counter argument to this is that Belichick took a hell of chance waiting Cam out if that was his plan all along. I think it's more likely that he just couldn't pass up Cam at the price and it obviously increased the team's chance of success by having two QB's with upside.

Look, I'm not a big fan of Stidham's; I watched all his games at Auburn and was not terribly impressed. I think he has a lot of natural arm talent, and I hope he can be coached up to his high potential, but I'm not sure you can coach composure. He had a great 2019 preseason, and Belichick seems to like him. That's what he has going for him in my opinion.

Cam is a generational talent and I'm excited to see what he can do with Patriots coaching. He's a vastly better choice than Stidham today. Hopefully he'll stay healthy. Hopefully Brady will stay healthy and there will a genuine debate at the end of the season about whether the Pats are better off with this year with the move from Brady, forced for unforced.

Do you notice that my post is ad hom and rancor free? Is it too much to ask that you try to do the same?

Close to ready isn't ready.

There is basically no reason that bringing in a 31 year old former NFL MVP QB at vet min is a bad idea.

Ad Hom is just cyber bullying and an attempt to intimidate and stifle opinions you disagree with. Really is an unfortunate aspect of internet forums.

It's factual that there are a several folks here who simultaneously root for Brady and expect BB to fail. Maybe you're in that group. Maybe you fear the Pats will fail and hope for their success and will be happy to be wrong about Brady >> Belichick. Maybe you won't gloat if you're right. But don't act surprised if many fans here hope you're not right, and will be happy if you're wrong.
Still did not learn anything.

Nothing but the same recycled baseless insinuations and half baked fiction where you appear to hold the moral high ground of Pats fandom in this short story.

Win, lose or draw you'll find a way to be the victim.

To be fair, Stidham's debut didn't really go any differently than Brady's did. Only difference is the Lions defender dropped Brady's pick six throw and Adams didn't.

More ad hom bullying; what's the point? It reflects poorly on you. And yes, there are several of you ridiculous bullys on this forum. Doesn't impress or deter me at all.

Stidham's 3 passes make a career for you?

I remind you that he had a superb preseason in 2019:

And no matter how many times you repeat the (deliberate) misstatements , Stidham was looking good at the start of camp and got hurt and was taken to the hospital. Chances are that had something to do with his sudden spate of interceptions. Anyone without an agenda would at least allow for that possibility.

"Stidham blew his chance" WTF? You're Bill Belichick?

So you've now posted twice still not backing up the dubious claim that Stidham was beating out Cam in training camp this year before Stidham got hurt. First you posted a hilariously uncredible statement from FitzyGFY of all people, now you use a 2019 article which has nothing to do with this year's training camp. Thanks for confirming that you have zero source and are deeply entrenched and biased on this viewpoint of Stidham. Sorry your binkie is now the 3rd string QB. 7 INTs in his first 47 camp throws this year. The kid is a turnover machine. And Belichick just found another absolute stud in Cam Newton that the rest of the league can't believe he resurrected for almost free. You can go upstairs and cry in your room now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots