PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jamie Collins takes a shot at Pats on Instagram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes going to get his money, and probably zero more wins this year.

If you take it as a shot at the Patriots then it's also a shot at his current team, which IMO is far worse. His poor teammates still have to put their bodies on the line for four more games, and he sounds like he can't wait to abandon them.

Reads that way although he could be talking about life in general. He was always weird but I sure miss his play when he was right.

Judging by that embarrassing effort he made chasing OBJ... that feeling is mutual.
Embarrassing. I was watching parts of that game and saw that as it happened. Hall of Fame Mutt Squad material. PFT took him to task for it big-time today.

• Winner
Reactions: sb1
Yeah, I kind of read this as a comment on where he grew up. But I'm just guessing (since I don't actually know what his environment was like as a child).

It's possible he's taking a shot at the Pats, but I'm not taking it that way.

Too bad...The Patriots could have made him " A Contendah" :D

Enjoy that ring you'll be earning with Cleveland, Collins. Oops...!

I saw this, and ehhh I'm not sure about that. I think he's talking about life in general. Could be wrong though.

The Pats, through their "useful idiots" (a Fidel Castro term) in the media, have been take unveiled shots at Collins since the trade. Now you are aghast that he might be fighting back?

Who knows what he means, or what he is talking about, it could be his life in general, it could be relationship. But even if it is football related, can you blame him?

not a shoot at pats at all IMO and 34 tackles 1 sack and 1 FF in 4 games all while learning a new playbook and system says his a good player

• Agree
Reactions: jah
Felger and the media (read, Albert Breer, Tennis Ball Head, Borges, et al) will be on top of this as "evidence" that Belichick lost the locker room and players are revolting/want to revolt:rolleyes:

If you take it as a shot at the Patriots then it's also a shot at his current team, which IMO is far worse. His poor teammates still have to put their bodies on the line for four more games, and he sounds like he can't wait to abandon them.

Exactly. Cleveland must so happy that he's not where he needs to be.

not a shoot at pats at all IMO and 34 tackles 1 sack and 1 FF in 4 games all while learning a new playbook and system says his a good player

Considering the "playbook" for him, by his own coach's admission, is "Go out there and do whatever you want", it's probably not as impressive as you think. Also they're 0-4.

I would love a motivated Collins on this team. I just don't think we were ever getting that here.

Nice I'm sure he'll really help the late playoff push.

Collins a very nice player but too inconsistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes