PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

James White is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunner and Harris were also at practice.. Not sure if that means they've been activated or that means the typical 3 weeks of practice in returning from In Season IR has started,.

White is one of my all time favs. There is so much to like : production, clutch plays, good attitude, good teammate, studied & smart. Humble, by all accounts, yet confident in his skills.

Gunner and Harris were also at practice.. Not sure if that means they've been activated or that means the typical 3 weeks of practice in returning from In Season IR has started,.

I'm too lazy to dig up any links, but BB said in a press conference this week that any IR players were going to "practice first, then we'll see at the end of the week about activating them" (paraphrasing from memory).

This is a lot of juice & new versatility coming to Pats offence.
White alone stretches the D significantly but Gunner might be the game changer: serious punt return to boost complementary football and separation all over the field that should open receiving game and give it the flow. Should be fun :)

I hope he finds some comfort during the couple of hours each day at practice, and that his mom makes a full recovery...Can't even relate to what he's been dealing with...

White is one of my all time favs. There is so much to like : production, clutch plays, good attitude, good teammate, studied & smart. Humble, by all accounts, yet confident in his skills.

Reminds me of Troy Brown's leadership

I knew he would be, though I would have never thought it would be this soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News