PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

James Harrison officially signs with Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wondered why the most powerful guy in the universe couldn't afford a good dentist? orthodontist? periodontist?

When you're the most powerfull guy in the universe, there's no need to impress anyone.... Kind of like Belichick and the media.... zero fcks given.... :D

Would love to see a Pats/Steelers AFCCG.... 4th qtr, 0:46 seconds left on the clock, Steelers driving down the field to get into FG range to win the game. Ben snaps the ball, steps in to throw a deep pass, and WHAAAM! Gets *** raped from his blind side by JH, who strips-sacks him... ball gets picked up by the Pats, and returned for a TD! Game over! :eek::D
I don't know if I'd put it this way, but it sounds like JH was frustrated with his role over the last few months and now has a big chip on his shoulder. Ben might want to pull in those retirement plans by a few months! :D

BTW it seems we've got a lot of *** fetishists running around here these days...

Last edited:
A level-headed poster on Steelerfury.

Actually, I'm looking at things very realistically. Our depth at linebacker is horrible (both ILB and OLB).

The Pats aren't asking Harrison to make plays for 16 games. They'll be asking him to situationally get after the QB. With New England's offensive firepower, Harrison's skills at getting after the QB could damn ****ing well be a difference maker.

They'll ask a fresh-legged Harrison to play situationally for 3 games.

You may not think he can do that. I ain't betting against that specimen and sorry, I don't believe Anthony Chickillo or Arthur Moats is a better option.

Gotta love his official nickname..."DEEBO" that's just gold! He gonna snatch juju's bicycle!

Last edited:
Earlier in this thread we saw:

Basically it wasn't that he couldn't play, it was that he fell out of favor.

That stat was def overboard though. He’d be playing a lot more if it were really that accurate.

That stat was def overboard though. He’d be playing a lot more if it were really that accurate.
That tweet has no stat attached to it...all it implies is that pittsburgh is using their backers in coverage more, not blitzes.

What if this was a setup from Harrison and the Steelers?
He decides to retire after this season but wants his Steelers to win a Super Bowl where’s he’s promised a secret ring so they pull this scheme off knowing it would be the only hope to beat us by lying about what pitt is going to do.......

nevermind, we’re talking about the Steelers here.

What if this was a setup from Harrison and the Steelers?
He decides to retire after this season but wants his Steelers to win a Super Bowl where’s he’s promised a secret ring so they pull this scheme off knowing it would be the only hope to beat us by lying about what pitt is going to do.......

nevermind, we’re talking about the Steelers here.
I believe the man has alot more dignity, and self respect than that.

There is nothing Harrison knows that the pats could use about the steelers. He will be a situational player and maybe give the the a decent pass rusher. I doubt there is any intel the Pats need from him.

I always wondered why the most powerful guy in the universe couldn't afford a good dentist? orthodontist? periodontist?
He hired one. They told him to stop chewing on razor blades. Did not fly with him. Don’t think he is a candidate for the avocado ice cream cake party :(

Patriots aren't the only team that saves variations, special plays for the playoffs.

Huge signing for Intel. Cant be understated. Harrison has been a mainstay there for years and knows a little bit of everything by now (Offense, Defense, S/T, situational etc)

I think we could use some "Deebo" nasty on D too.

A savy playmaking vet that is hungry & wants to win. 60-70 snaps in the post season ... yes please.

Thanks Bill

These guys are nuts. B.B. makes great players out of garbage, what do you think he will do with this guy? It’s going to be fun watching him just utterly destroy pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes