PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jameis Winston accused of sexual assault by Uber driver

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Jameis Winston Accused of Sexually Assaulting Uber Driver, QB Denies Allegation

He also had settled a federal suit when he was in college...

FSU Pays $950,000 To Woman Who Accused Jameis Winston Of Sexual Assault

(rant on)

Whether Jameis is specifically guilty or not, I am so sad and angry that women have had to put up with this kind of sh!t from Hollywood, Congress, stars of all kinds, anyone with any kind of authority, and in the general workforce... FOREVER...

...but I'm heartened that women are now feeling comfortable enough to speak up sooner rather than later when accosted by arrogant ***holes. Ask not for whom the bell tolls, douche-bags... it tolls for thee.

(rant off)

Last edited:
Didn't Jules get accused of groping one time? What ended up happening there?

Jameis Winston Accused of Sexually Assaulting Uber Driver, QB Denies Allegation

He also had settled a federal suit when he was in college...

FSU Pays $950,000 To Woman Who Accused Jameis Winston Of Sexual Assault

Whether Jameis is specifically guilty or not, I am so sad and angry that women have had to put up with this kind of sh!t from Hollywood, Congress, stars of all kinds, anyone with any kind of authority, and in the general workforce... FOREVER...

...but I'm heartened that women are now feeling comfortable enough to speak up sooner rather than later when accosted by arrogant ***holes. Ask not for whom the bell tolls, douche-bags... it tolls for thee.

I never believed much the stuff at FSU. These girls apparently where part of a group called the cleat chasers. Winston's an a hole though.

...took her 'only' a year and a half to come forward....

Didn't Jules get accused of groping one time? What ended up happening there?
100% bogus charge made by a girlfriend of a frickin' Jet fan. I personally ran down all the relevant information right here at Patsfans. A week later everything was dropped. People are scumbags, especially Jet fan people

Another thing Mr. Winston did at FSU was try and lyft some crabs legs. Man was hungry.

While I'd like to see more than a mere accusation before condemning the man, Winston does indeed have a history of misconduct here.

Guy who raped someone in college continues to sexually assault women? Shocking!

So glad we don't have to root for assholes like Winston and Big Ben. Imagine cheering for your QB rapist. Steelers fans must be fantastic at compartmentalization.

While I'd like to see more than a mere accusation before condemning the man, Winston does indeed have a history of misconduct here.
That's putting it mildly.

The man is a rapist and should be in prison

Is there any proof to this? Not saying that he didn't do it (considering his history, he probably did), but this day and age we're living in where one person can accuse another person of anything they want and get media attention out of it is a little ridiculous. I think I'm going to accuse Jessica Alba of groping me back in 2006 next.

I don't believe any of this anymore unless there is proof like the Al Franken photo. And if these women are getting groped, they need to report it right away so that the men they are accusing won't be able to do it anymore. Staying silent means more victims.

well, Jayne Mansfield lost her head over me back in the early sixties...I was just a mere lad! Horrible what she did to my pee pee...making it all distorted like it was pumped up with air...walking around with a flesh balloon bulging in my trousers scarred me for life...one particularly vicious girl said to me "you want mustard and cheese on that or are you just happy to see me?"

The list of famous people who have not assaulted/raped/groped/fondled/cornholed a woman might be shorter.

Feeling of entitlement + over inflated sense of self-importance + celebrity idolatry culture + people are inherently bad = what we're hearing about daily now.

I'm glad all these scumbags are being outed now.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Kind of a founding principle of American justice, and one of the principles that made America great and exceptional to begin with.

Whether suspicions and accusations relate to an actual criminal offense or not, unless we strive to apply this principle in our daily lives - a principle that originally designed to protect the citizens from their government - then we're reduced to public witch hunts, mob rule and punishment by fiat. As Patriots fans, we should be well acquainted with the consequences of what happens when that principle is ignored and a verdict of "more probably than not" become acceptable.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back