PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jags players arrested in UK bar brawl; game starts in 12 hours

I think this is a fine thread PP2. This is hilarious and the most Jaguars thing ever.

Check the lines, if they haven’t moved then time to bet on Philly!

Authors too, that was the most nonsensical "news article" I have ever read. Did you try to comprehend the photo captions? They were bizarre.

Multiple Jags Players Arrested After Fight at London Club

It was odd, but it's a British newspaper. They speak English in its primitive form over there. We Americans may have enhanced that language to its perfection but that doesn't give us a right to criticize those that speak it much more.... quaintly. :D

Were they cut loose? It would be completely appropriate for the authorities there to send a message by insisting that they remain in jail for a couple of days, just to make it clear that it isn't OK for the Ugly American Celebrity to come to the UK and try to walk out on a bill. That is, if there's a legal standing to do so.

The Jags would have to play WR's and RB's in the defensive backfield. Perfect.

And Oh My Goodness, what would Roger do?!

Do you have any idea how much champagne and vodka you have to order to build up a $50k bar tab? Jesus. No wonder many NFL players to broke.

In England you are guilty til proven innocent. How stupid can you be? First off why are you out drink8ng the night before the game. Secondly, how do you get in a brawl? This is an embarrassment for the NFL.

In England you are guilty til proven innocent. How stupid can you be? First off why are you out drink8ng the night before the game. Secondly, how do you get in a brawl? This is an embarrassment for the NFL.

It's unconfirmed but apparently this happened last night, still...

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back