PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jacoby Brissett Facing Surgery For Thumb [MOD EDIT: May not need surgery - who knows anymore]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jeffphowe
Before the apparent injury, Brissett was 6 of 9 for 82 yards. After the Wilfork hit, Brissett was 5 of 10 for 19 yards.

Our rookie played better than he appeared.

why wilfork!!!! why!!!!!

Which makes it seem like he could play on it. Why not if no JG and JB can manage?

Which makes it seem like he could play on it. Why not if no JG and JB can manage?

Of course Hightower finished the game after his knee injury and has missed two games since.

We can just play the wildcat with White and still crush the Bills

CI1xVoQWcAAxiIB.png

Going to face Buffalo with two injured backup quarterbacks is daunting. But before I panic, I'd like to know a little more about this injury...like, is the injury on his throwing hand? And if need be, can he still play in next week's game?
I would hope buffalo is in the schedule if I have a lot of injuries.

I think BB is trying to get into Rex's head before Rex even gets to play the Cardinals.......injury reporting for week 4 is not relevant until after week 3 ends

He's probably OK to play, but if you can pull this kind of crap, why wouldn't you?

Confused media does it again! I think it lies somewhere in the middle of OUT FOREVER and a few weeks.

Yuck, you just quoted the NFL's Deflategate propagandist??!!

If JG isn't ready could Jacoby still play with the injury? He managed last night with it.

Yuck, you just quoted the NFL's Deflategate propagandist??!!

1000 pardons. The stream cannot control the power of the evil mothership of the "Worldwide Leader" in Lies.

Jacoby will be out there if JG can't. If he managed to play thru the second half with it, I see no reason why he can't do it for one more game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes