PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jacksonville Jaguars have better odds than New England Patriots to win 2022 Super Bowl

Lonzo : I'd get that. I would have intentionally avoided him because he isn't worth the baggage.

And can't shoot. The question is, and I asked it at the time, why would the Lakers want him at #2? I was unconvinced the Lakers were going to take him, and was relieved when the Lakers took Ball. I thought it was a stupid pick and still do.

You seem to be the one who's confused. You're the one arguing that a HC is more important than a QB.

Trevor Lawrence may or may not be a great pro QB, but there's no way he'll be another Tom Brady.
Show me where I stated that the HC is more important.

You have no clue what you're talking about.

Also, I never stated that Lawrence would ever be as good as Brady. in 2021 Jacksonville will have a better QB than NE. Reading is not hard.

No quarterback and a piss poor defense. That and they were clearly shooting for the #1 overall pick when you look at their trades and cuts over the last couple of years combined with the fact that Luton and Glennon both started what were “winnable games” even though Minshew was healthy.

Given the proximity and your newly acquired travel difficulties, are we in danger of losing you?

Given the proximity and your newly acquired travel difficulties, are we in danger of losing you?
Absolutely not. I’ve been to Jags games before, though. Got club seats to the Bills playoff game a couple of years ago to schmooze for work. The prime rib was a revelation. Free booze too.

Well I think if people knew Kobe was going to be what he was, they snag him and don’t care if he wants the Lakers
Yep...Vlade Divac was such a feckin IDIOT (or a Criminal) for trading Son of Jellybean to LA.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back