PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

J-E-T-S-Jets, Jets, Jets!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 times better? the jets are going to get 100 wins?

But seriously, we will see. All this talk about Harrison being out, and how it will make us bad, will only pump him up more when he gets back. Not to mention, it wants to make the people filling in step it up even more.

Last edited:
I believe we have seen the last of DWC.:p

Win or lose, I'll be back on this site after the game...

If A.Samuel dont play more than 50% of the game this week... Man oh man will this Patriots secondary be INTROUBLE!

Gay and Hobbs going up against Coles and Cotchery? Wow... Thats all I can say is... WOW. Without the help of Harrison in the secondary, the fact that A.Samuel may be sitting out some time during the game, the fact that J.Sanders has been thrown into the fire, J.Green trying to replace R.Seymour... I really see this Jets offense running away with this game.

Chad Pennington may just pick apart this Defense with Coles, Cotch, J.Mac and L.Washington in the open-field. If the Pats cant contain our passing attack, Thomas Jones and Leon may just have a field day on the ground.

I'm just pumped up about this game because as a Jets fan... I know what kind of team we have this year. 10 times better than last years team... 10 times better.

Patriot fans, GL... Just be ready for this hungry Jets team to DOMINATE this game in the Meadowlands
LMAO now dont you feel stupid ?

I wonder where GANG GREEN MAN is????

J-E-T-S- Suck, suck, suck.

Let me just say from a Jet fan congrats on a game the Pats totally deserved to win. The Jets couldn't do anything on either side of the ball. Our run defense is awful, our offense (besides Coles today and an occasional play by L. Washington) is mediocre at best, and on top of that Chad got injured again.

On the flip side, the Pats are dominant as usual against us, Tom Brady just being Tom Brady and making good use of his new weapons in Welker, Moss, and Stallworth.

Oh yeah, Lawrence Maroney isn't too bad either.

Last edited:
I would think you would be worrying about that O-line the Pats are going to dominate making the S U C K S run game all but ineffective. Then the your team will be one dimensional and it won't matter if Asante is in the game or not. Randall Gay will be just as effective.

:rolleyes:

Where did he go?

Let me just say from a Jet fan congrats on a game the Pats totally deserved to win. The Jets couldn't do anything on either side of the ball. Our run defense is awful, our offense (besides Coles today and an occasional play by L. Washington) is mediocre at best, and on top of that Chad got injured again.

On the flip side, the Pats are dominant as usual against us, Tom Brady just being Tom Brady and making good use of his new weapons in Welker, Moss, and Stallworth.

Oh yeah, Lawrence Maroney isn't too bad either.

Don't be so hard on yourself, it is a long season.
Your team may still earn a WC spot.
Thank you for being classy and a good sport.

Yes, I am. Truth always wins out. :)

Too bad you wouldn't know the truth if it came up and hit you upside the head with a 4x4 fence post.

SOSDD from you NEM, always attempting to play the victim.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand