PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I've seen this movie before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a simple solution for you - start rooting for one of those "hungrier, more physical team(s) with a better defense." See, wasn't that simple?

This thread is pretty much an example of what the game day thread and the site has become. By page 7 there was doom and gloom, with one poster, whose name I will refrain from mentioning, said as the Steelers had the ball when it was 7-0, said "14-0, I'm calling it now" F'n pathetic.
s
Patsfans.com after a Pats win: Blah, blah, blah, see you in Indy

Patsfans.com after Pats loss: this team sucks, BOB sucks, BB sucks TFB sucks

Yes this team has issues and yes I drink large gulps of the BB kool-aid. However to be 5-2 right now is pretty good in my opinion. My apologies, I will leave now for the night and let the negative nancy's to resume there doom and gloom prognosis...

Hey buddy, I'm sure we are reacting to what we just saw but if you havent noticed this has been the trend for the last four years. The defense is historically bad. That being said, we will still have a good regular season record, but I think the expectations around here are a little higher!! Would you agree??

Heh. When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be an optimistic post, as in "I've seen this movie before where the Pats lose a tough road game on Halloween in Heinz Stadium - how'd that season turn out? :D"

Heh. When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be an optimistic post, as in "I've seen this movie before where the Pats lose a tough road game on Halloween in Heinz Stadium - how'd that season turn out? :D"

uh...guess you should stop thinking...

today's loss proved that everything is no good and all draft picks the last five years are no good and the Pats are no good...

in fact, I think a petition STOPPING any further games by the Patriots this season should be put up as a sticky and co signed by every disappointed fan in the country.

Enough of this crap...

Pats lose 2 more games this season (2 of the Giants/Jets/Eagles), go 12-4, win the division, then lose in the first or second round (depending on quality of opponent in first round) to a hungrier, more physical team with a better defense.

Does this mean we won't be seeing any more your overly positive posts because you are done following the Pats for the year? Because that would make me sad.

Lol, same here. Should have known better.

You know what movie I saw before? Citizen Kane. True Story.

To the realist, you can see that Belichick is the problem and I have seen the shift thank god. Most posters agree, there are the fanboys like Da Bruinz and Robo and Jack Bauer, but these are guys you would walk away from at a cookout discussion on football they just don't have the intellect. They don't want to hear the truth.

Bill Belichick the GM has destroyed Bill Belichick the coach and I can't even tell them apart anymore. He is starting 4 or 5 undrafted players. He trades away #1's or they are taken away, for stupid Spygate he has left this team with no talent. Then he brings in ex-names like Ochocinco and Haynesworth. He hit on Harrison but hasn't since. And as I have said before, name another coach that would be allowed 3 years with a defense this bad. Rex Ryan was a DC he had a great defense in a year and if the Patriots had the Jets defense you can shine the trophy now. They have wasted the greatest QB in decades. This is like the Broncos of the 80's. Brady is the QB, I expect the offiense to be good

Since 2008

Pat Chung
Ron Brace
Darius Butler
Ras I Dowling
Jermaine Cunningham (hey defenders, get it yet, he sux)

All busts. Major busts. This is like Aug. 25th for Red Sox in 2011, listen Patriot fanboys, you can root you're heart out, you can call this dissenters trolls, but this team is NEVER going to win the Super Bowl. Let that settle in. NEVER. They aren't very talented, and talent wins.

Love, Wilfolk, Carter, Ninkovich, McCourty, Arrington, Mayo, Chung, Brown, Spikes

vs.

Seymour, Vince, Warren, McGuinest, Vrabel, Johnson, Bruschi, Law, Harrison, Wilson, Samuel

Wow, and the thing is they were draftees.

2008 #24
2009 #24
2011 two picks

This MEATHEAD didn't think we needed the help and he draft a BUM in Ras I Dowling. He has bad coaches and bad players. Stand up Patriots this coach is eating his apple and he talking down to you. No more. Defend your right to an opinion, this coach has SUCKED as a GM and its killed this team, it cost them at least two titles. He's cutting corners and he doesn't have good players. Theo was the two time architect. What's the difference. 8 years and counting. Its not happening. This guy has lost it, he needs to be called out on the carpet by WEEI not praised and had his bust kissed. My first question tomorrow would be, "Bill you coached Defense for 12 years in this league, why have you not been able to put one on the field for the last four." He's Shula in the 90's and he has made Brady into Marino. All stats no championships.

If I owned the team he would be in my office explaining. And I would leave him with this, fix it, or I will find someone else who will. Bob Kraft better get off his butt and realize if he wants to see another title in his lifetime he better get someone who knows how to shop for groceries, because this guy can't at least not on defense.

No it's not. Citizen Kane is a fictional character.

Charles Foster Kane was really William Randolph Hurst. So technically it was a true story with the name changed so Orson Wells wouldn't get sued, but I was saying me watching the film was true story.

uh...guess you should stop thinking...

today's loss proved that everything is no good and all draft picks the last five years are no good and the Pats are no good...

in fact, I think a petition STOPPING any further games by the Patriots this season should be put up as a sticky and co signed by every disappointed fan in the country.

Enough of this crap...

No... I think tonight just reminds everyone what happens against a good team in the playoffs. And how we haven't got any better on defense. In fact we are one of the worst defenses of all time so far. I would rather have the J-ville and Bengals defense.

Ask yourself this question, is this defense good enough to win a championship? That is where the bar is set. Everyone has high expectations. We all know the offense is good enough but the defense is holding us back. Once again, we will still have a great regular season.

To the realist, you can see that Belichick is the problem and I have seen the shift thank god. Most posters agree, there are the fanboys like Da Bruinz and Robo and Jack Bauer, but these are guys you would walk away from at a cookout discussion on football they just don't have the intellect. They don't want to hear the truth.

Bill Belichick the GM has destroyed Bill Belichick the coach and I can't even tell them apart anymore. He is starting 4 or 5 undrafted players. He trades away #1's or they are taken away, for stupid Spygate he has left this team with no talent. Then he brings in ex-names like Ochocinco and Haynesworth. He hit on Harrison but hasn't since. And as I have said before, name another coach that would be allowed 3 years with a defense this bad. Rex Ryan was a DC he had a great defense in a year and if the Patriots had the Jets defense you can shine the trophy now. They have wasted the greatest QB in decades. This is like the Broncos of the 80's. Brady is the QB, I expect the offiense to be good

Since 2008

Pat Chung
Ron Brace
Darius Butler
Ras I Dowling

All busts. Major busts. This is like Aug. 25th for Red Sox in 2011, listen Patriot fanboys, you can root you're heart out, you can call this dissenters trolls, but this team is NEVER going to win the Super Bowl. Let that settle in. NEVER. They aren't very talented, and talent wins.

Love, Wilfolk, Carter, Ninkovich, McCourty, Arrington, Mayo, Chung, Brown, Spikes

vs.

Seymour, Vince, Warren, McGuinest, Vrabel, Johnson, Bruschi, Law, Harrison, Wilson, Samuel

2008 #24
2009 #24
2011 two picks

This MEATHEAD didn't think we needed the help and he draft a BUM in Ras I Dowling. He has bad coaches and bad players. Stand up Patriots this coach is eating his apple and he talking down to you. No more. Defend your right to an opinion, this coach has SUCKED as a GM and its killed this team, it cost them at least two titles. He's cutting corners and he doesn't have good players. Theo was the two time architect. What's the difference. 8 years and counting. Its not happening. This guy has lost it, he needs to be called out on the carpet by WEEI not praised and had his bust kissed. My first question tomorrow would be, "Bill you coached Defense for 12 years in this league, why have you not been able to put one on the field for the last four." He's Shula in the 90's and he has made Brady into Marino. All stats no championships.

If I owned the team he would be in my office explaining. And I would leave him with this, fix it, or I will find someone else who will. Bob Kraft better get off his butt and realize if he wants to see another title in his lifetime he better get someone who knows how to shop for groceries, because this guy can't at least not on defense.

Congratulations on your "I can make my pathetic life a lot beter convincing myself that I am a better General Manager than Bill Belichick" Super Bowl today. Your mom must be proud. Maybe you can parlay this into being able to move out of her garage.

If you owned the team?!? LOL! Shouldn't you dream a little bit lower like if you could move off the fryalator to the drive up window....?

Last edited:
Charles Foster Kane was really William Randolph Hurst. So technically it was a true story with the name changed so Orson Wells wouldn't get sued, but I was saying me watching the film was true story.
Yes I know that's what you were saying. I was replying tongue in cheek.

Congratulations on your "I can make my pathetic life a lot beter convincing myself that I am a better General Manager than Bill Belichick" Super Bowl today. Your mom must be proud. Maybe you can parlay this into being able to move out of her garage.

If you owned the team?!? LOL! Shouldn't you dream a little bit lower like if you could move off the fryalator to the drive up window....?

Typical when you have no facts or credible responses lets call names and throw insults. Take the blinders off, come up from the basement, and admit Bill the GM has wasted the best QB in the league for 7 straight years by acquiring crappy talent. Would Brady be better off with the Jets, 49ers, lions, ravens, cowboys, packers jeez I could go on forever. Brady with an assist from Parcells has made Bill B., not the other way around. BTW I've been a die hard fan since the Plunkett days, and trust me I dont live in a garage!!

Since 2008

Pat Chung
Ron Brace
Darius Butler
Ras I Dowling

vs.

2008 #24
2009 #24
2011 two picks

You sir. Bravo...Bravo

Can we send Darolyn to RJB87 land?

Typical when you have no facts or credible responses lets call names and throw insults. Take the blinders off, come up from the basement, and admit Bill the GM has wasted the best QB in the league for 7 straight years by acquiring crappy talent. Would Brady be better off with the Jets, 49ers, lions, ravens, cowboys, packers jeez I could go on forever. Brady with an assist from Parcells has made Bill B., not the other way around. BTW I've been a die hard fan since the Plunkett days, and trust me I dont live in a garage!!

Sorry, I don't respond to lunatic rants with anything, but mockery.

Funny how all you did was call me names and throw insults at me after admonishing me for doing the same.

I do agree that Belichick "wasted" Brady the last seven seasons like in the miserable 2007 season when the Pats were dropped interception away from a perfect season.

Last edited:
Pats lose 2 more games this season (2 of the Giants/Jets/Eagles), go 12-4, win the division, then lose in the first or second round (depending on quality of opponent in first round) to a hungrier, more physical team with a better defense.

Every Pats fan knows in their heart that this is gonna happen. If they say differently, they're lying or delusional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore