PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's All Just Slipping Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
mgteich said:
I have been amused year after year by those who want to sign many top level free agents, sign all our own and cry "we are all done" after one day of free agency. People can have whatever irrational, emotional responses they want. And they can share them here. That doesn't make the responses in any way rational.

HOWEVER, it is NOT reasonable to believe that the best Management Team in the league will fail anytime soon, and certainly not because they don't do what we fans want them to do.

For some the answer is always "In Bill We Trust" If that's always the right answer, then we have little to discuss on this board.

Sure, it make sense to speculate and question and disagree with decisions made and to argue among ourselves and to predict, but the bottom line is that we have the best team making these decisions, AND we are the midst of the best decade (2000-2009) by a team ever (as of now there are 0-4 dynasties to compare us to depending on who is counting.

Amen, MG. Great read.

Let me know if the Pats fail to sign BB or Pioli....then I'll get worried

For the rest of you little girl "the sky is falling !!!!" morons....go back to square one..the 2001-02 season....and try to pay attention....see the talent?...see the result?...later on get yourself to a crisis management clinic...before you wet your panties

Joker said:

For the rest of you little girl "the sky is falling !!!!" morons....go back to square one..the 2001-02 season....and try to pay attention....see the talent?...see the result?...later on get yourself to a crisis management clinic...before you wet your panties

DAMN Joker. And I get ragged on for being brutal? BTW, I like your style. :rocker:

Joker said:

I agree, however, tell me who will be kicking field goals for us if we do not sign AV? And don't get me started wondering who will be catching passes for us as well.

Last edited:
fgssand said:
I agree, however, tell me who will be kicking field goals for us if we do not sign AV? And don't get me started wondering who will be catching passes for us as well.

Well, FG, I will put on my cap of Precognition and try and see the future.....
*sparks flys as the cap short circuits* Damn cheap garbage. OK... umm..

My guess is that the Pats WILL have a kicker, potentiall Adam Vinatieri. If not, I wouldn't be surprised to see them draft someone take a shot at Josh Brown.

As for catching passes, I would say they bring in at least 1 draft pick as well as 1 veteran other than if they re-sign Givens.

Here's some more advice. By low, sell High. And if that doesn't work, flip a coin. You've got a 50% chance of being right.

uh...who kicks for Pittsburgh? I forget...they won the Super Bowl though

2001...."who will catch passes???...7th round??? Givens is a nobody!!!...what will we do????????.....waaaaaahhhhhhhhh.....waaaaaaaahhhhh....Patriots not doing anything...I angry and mad .....waaaaaahhhhhh.....waaaaaaah"

2006...after three recent Super Bowl victories....see 2001 above

thanx

your pal, Joker

Joker said:
2001...."who will catch passes???...7th round??? Givens is a nobody!!!...what will we do????????.....waaaaaahhhhhhhhh.....waaaaaaaahhhhh....Patriots not doing anything...I angry and mad .....waaaaaahhhhhh.....waaaaaaah"

2006...after three recent Super Bowl victories....see 2001 above

thanx

your pal, Joker

LOL. That's a great post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back